Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2011, 11:32 AM   #11
Lil Kinz

ElizaDK80 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Can't get past #3 WKN Treasure Hunt question!

I had this problem yesterday. My solution might be a bit complicated, but it worked for me. I was able to highlight the hidden text. Then I copied (Ctrl + c) and pasted (Ctrl + v) it into Word. I right-clicked over the "Click here" part and selected "edit hyperlink," which opened a box. The URL appears at the bottom of the box; you just click on it, select all (Ctrl + a), copy, and paste in the top of your browser. It'll take you to the next clue. I hope this helps!
ElizaDK80 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 07:23 PM   #12
luvey53
Webkinz :)

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

Wow thats pretty cool.
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2011, 02:38 AM   #13
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by ElizaDK80
I had this problem yesterday. My solution might be a bit complicated, but it worked for me. I was able to highlight the hidden text. Then I copied (Ctrl + c) and pasted (Ctrl + v) it into Word. I right-clicked over the "Click here" part and selected "edit hyperlink," which opened a box. The URL appears at the bottom of the box; you just click on it, select all (Ctrl + a), copy, and paste in the top of your browser. It'll take you to the next clue. I hope this helps!
If 'luvey53's link wont work, I'll try that, thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by luvey53
try 4) Treasure Hunt | WKN: Webkinz Newz

let me know if it works.
Ok, this doesn't work I'll try what ElizaDK80 suggested...

Thank you soooooo much!! It has let me pass question #3!! Thank you!!

View Post Originally Posted by ElizaDK80
. .

Last edited by Coolgirl27965; 10-11-2011 at 02:38 AM..
Old 10-11-2011, 05:09 AM   #14
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
If 'luvey53's link wont work, I'll try that, thanks!

Ok, this doesn't work I'll try what ElizaDK80 suggested...

Thank you soooooo much!! It has let me pass question #3!! Thank you!!

. .

Finally Good for you. Whatever it takes to work. Right.
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2011, 11:05 PM   #15

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I'm having this problem too. I have several accounts to do so I switched to the hubby's computer which has chrome and it works fine. Very annoying that it doesn't work on regular IE.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 10-12-2011, 02:07 AM   #16
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I'm having this problem too. I have several accounts to do so I switched to the hubby's computer which has chrome and it works fine. Very annoying that it doesn't work on regular IE.
Lucky you have Google Chrome I'm going to close this thread now, I have my answer, and if anyone has this problem also, just use the method that is stated at the top of this page

Scratch that! I can't choose 'Best Answer' to close this thread I'll just let it close itself
Old 10-14-2011, 07:26 PM   #17
moonshine1996

beanielegs is a jewel in the roughbeanielegs is a jewel in the rough

I too had problems with this. However, yesterday I was able to finish all my accounts as it is working properly now!
beanielegs is offline Female
Old 10-16-2011, 06:18 AM   #18

mrenn66 is on a distinguished road

this was genius! Thank you.
mrenn66 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2011, 04:55 PM   #19

santee7 is on a distinguished road

A huge THANKS to ElizaDK80 for her post about copying the clue to word to follow the link. I tried clearing the cache and still couldn't get past #3. Following her steps I was able to complete the Treasure Hunt
Old 10-29-2011, 09:59 AM   #20
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

It won't work for me either. Does it work on safari?
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Closed