Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2012, 01:11 AM   #1
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Default Can't get into Magical Forest

The moment I click on the Magical Forest section, I get logged out of Webkinz World. This started Feb 1 and has continued all day and past midnight. Unable to do any of the things there. No Alyssa Star Challenge, Zum, etc. Please fix this Ganz. This is where I start my day.
yadyram is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2012, 01:20 AM   #2
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Can't get into Magical Forest

There is a link to the magical forest in the code shop. Can you try that link? (it will probably do the same thing, but it is worth a try)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 01:23 AM   #3
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

If you wait on the Today's Activities page, there is a link that will pop up. It rotates between Bingoz, Game of the Day & Alyssa's Star Challenge. Maybe at least you can do the Star Challenge. I hope this gets fixed soon for you.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 09:58 AM   #4
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Thank you, SnowCrystal, I was able to do Allyssa's Star Challenge by way of the activities page, but as soon as I finished and clicked Return to Forest, I was logged out again. The Code Shop just logged me out right away. Well, at least I did Star Challenge today. I thank you for that.

I was able to do my Zums Challenge, (or whatever it's called) by way of the Zum Village on the map. But again got logged out as soon as I tried to leave.

Last edited by yadyram; 02-02-2012 at 10:26 AM..
yadyram is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 10:02 AM   #5
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

I am sure it's a glitch. At least you got in and were able to do your star challenge
Hopefully ganz knows about this so they can fix whatever is going on
I am sure it has something to do with the maintenance that was going on recently
Closed