Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 05:12 PM   #21
e are the world....
Webkinz :)

fractalwonder has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Can't get into Kinzpark

View Post Originally Posted by luciar
I'm in the park now and I'm on Internet Explorer.
Thanks for confirming it's probably not our browsers!

FYI just got off the phone with my granddaughter who lives in town and she's stuck at the green screen too. Our Kinzphone connection wasn't working either. No less frustrating, but reassuring somehow.

Sigh, it's patience and time, just like litter I guess....
fractalwonder is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 07:12 AM   #22
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

darn, i still cannot get into the park, is anyone else?
tasah is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 07:33 AM   #23

louise54 is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess I'm in good company. This is the third day I have not been able to get into the park. I also have a greenscreen. My sister-in-law who lives in Northern CA. has no problem getting into the park (I'm in Soutern Ca.) I'm so jealous. My webbies want to pick up thrash and keep the park clean.
louise54 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 09:27 AM   #24
e are the world....

View Post Originally Posted by louise54
I guess I'm in good company. This is the third day I have not been able to get into the park. I also have a greenscreen. My sister-in-law who lives in Northern CA. has no problem getting into the park (I'm in Soutern Ca.) I'm so jealous. My webbies want to pick up thrash and keep the park clean.
Yep, it's now Thursday, no less frustrating and I still can't get in! I've sent an email to my friends asking them if they've dealt with anything like this before. Being new, I'm not sure how things like this get resolved. I can't find any kind of GLITCH hotline to GANZ
Old 03-25-2010, 10:17 AM   #25
e are the world....

Exclamation Re: Can't get into Kinzpark

I'm back in the park!!! Haven't even checked it out yet, wanted to let the thread know and see if you're all back too! Whew! Let's hope this lasts for awhile and I hope everyone else is outside playing

I'm back, but there aren't many folks there, under 10 total in all the parks, including me...still not perfect

Last edited by fractalwonder; 03-25-2010 at 10:26 AM.. Reason: additional info
Old 03-25-2010, 04:03 PM   #26
parvella1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I still can not get into the park from the "Things to do" menu, but no problem going to the park from the Clubhouse. It felt sooooo good to be able to gather up more trash! Thanks for that suggestion!!!!
Old 03-25-2010, 04:04 PM   #27
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

I think a lot of people are still having the issue. I am able to get into the park now using Internet Explorer 8 but it will not load the sign for me at all using FireFox (which is the one I usually use). I have cleaned my cache and restarted my computer many times so it isn't that. My mom is also using IE8. Most of the time she can't get into the park still. Every once in a while after maybe 20 attempts of logging in and out of WW and back and forth to the park screen she can get in. When she leaves and tries to go back she has to start the process all over again. This seems to be some kind of odd random glitch. 9 times out of 10 IE8 will not work for me or show any new updates so I have to use firefox or WW won't work right for me. I have missed a lot of click to win things because of this. So maybe the person is right who said this started with the new update. Being that firefox won't work and IE8 will because I can never see the new updates on it. When either one of us are able to get into the park the lag is unbelievable!!! And we are both on brand new laptops with tons of memory, space, and high speed internet connections. Maybe changing the park again was a bad idea?
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 04:06 PM   #28
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I can NEVER get into the park. Is anyone else with Chrome having this issue?
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 07:05 PM   #29
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

heads up, I called ganz 3 times today, and they kept telling me to download fox fire and that my fire wall was set too high, after spending 3 hours with mcaffe on the phone they said they were sure it was my server. i called ganz again and told them that and that in webkinz insider there were a lot of others and i find it strange. guess what in 5 minutes it was up and going. my guess is that the server in our erea was not reset. What do you guys think.
tasah is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 07:09 PM   #30
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

I'm sorry you cannot get into the park. I would contact Ganz and hopefully they will fix it.
Closed