Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2011, 01:36 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Can't find spree ads

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
maybe they don't have them today cause they noticed that they had them on thursday??
It's supposed to be twice a week though. ALWAYS on Saturday and then another random day during the week.
losingmymind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2011, 03:04 PM   #22
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

Default Spree ad

I've been looking for the Spree ad on Webkinz Newz (supposed to appear every Saturday). I haven't seen it. Has anyone found it yet, today?

PegC

View Post Originally Posted by willow234
If any of you are going to the Twitter party this afternoon, maybe you could tweet them about the missing Spree ad.
I was on the Twitter contest, but didn't think to ask that question. I also didn't win anything. I don't think I'll spend another hour on that, just to try to win a single Spree free roll. I can earn a whole lot more on webkinz during that time.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz415
I think they ended. Call ganz to find out if they ended or not. I think they were just for may.
Sorry, I'm not able to read your post. The green color doesn't show up for me. But, thanks for sharing.

View Post Originally Posted by willow234
If any of you are going to the Twitter party this afternoon, maybe you could tweet them about the missing Spree ad.
Just sent a Tweet to the officials of the Twitter Spree contest. Will let you all know if I get an answer.

Last edited by PegC; 06-25-2011 at 03:04 PM..
Old 06-25-2011, 07:37 PM   #23
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I don't really see this as that big of a deal. Ganz messed up for ONE DAY, and they have a whole company to manage besides.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 06-25-2011, 08:47 PM   #24
patthomas has a spectacular aura about

I have no spree adds today, hope they get this fixed

Come on let us have a spree add please.
patthomas is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 09:33 PM   #25

BIRTHDAYSEAL will become famous soon enough

No Spee For Me
BIRTHDAYSEAL is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 10:23 PM   #26
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

No Spree today I am sure they will make it up somehow
Old 06-25-2011, 11:17 PM   #27
beanieaunty

beanieaunty is sweet stuff
beanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuffbeanieaunty is sweet stuff

It is a big deal when something is advetised and then not produced. Ganz is a big company and they should not have all the programming problems that they have had recently. I have been having horrible log out and frozen screens since the wacky log out carnival and moolah mountain have been introduced.
beanieaunty is offline Female
Old 06-27-2011, 09:55 AM   #28

msmadd123 will become famous soon enough

i saw them on webkinz not on news i clicked on it and it opened a another page took me to fill out fourm and got spree roll
msmadd123 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2011, 10:56 AM   #29
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

adds are up and running
las is offline Female
Old 06-27-2011, 08:09 PM   #30
LadyGarnet will become famous soon enough

The click to win Spree Ads are showing on Webkinz Accounts. I've caught them on the Front Page, Arcade, Daily Activities Page and My Room. They are probably showing on other pages, I just haven't seen them yet.
LadyGarnet is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a bird perched here!, cheekyluver!, webkinz415 rocks!