Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2011, 01:48 PM   #1
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Default Can't even get to the Webkinz site!

I have Webkinz on my "Favorites" list, which is the way I access Webkinz. It won't work, I typed in Webkinz on Google. It won't work. Everything I try just to get to the Webkinz site....Nothing!! Everything else on my computer works just fine. My Favorites list works for everything else. WHERE IS WEBKINZ? (That's me in a panic)
yadyram is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2011, 01:50 PM   #2
Leopardbreeze of CC

Crazy4Jesus is just really niceCrazy4Jesus is just really nice

Default Re: Can't even get to the Webkinz site!

Same here. The screen just goes blank and won't load. I thought it was just my connection to the Internet but maybe not
Crazy4Jesus is offline Female
Old 06-27-2011, 01:51 PM   #3
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I've seen a couple members not being able to get into webkinz. They are probably having server problems. I'd suggest waiting a few minutes, and then try again
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2011, 02:03 PM   #4

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I had the same SCARY problem last night only on my main account, my other accounts were ok
I had over 2000 items in my dock & after I got a few berries it said
"sorry we could not connect to webkinz world" and It would not let me log back in, blank screen......
I finally got it to load after 6 or so tries SO I went to my room and frantically threw about 500 items in my rooms, ( what a mess ) i fed my pets ALL the Wshop food and sold some stuff now I have just over 1000 items in dock.....everything seems to run smoother and load faster now
not sure if that was the problem but getting items from storage is faster now......*off to clean up my mess*
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 06-27-2011, 02:05 PM   #5
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

I found a temporary solution. Favorites and google still won't work What I did was google WEBKINZ NEWZ. The newz page comes up just fine. I clicked on Webkinz on the blue bar, just to the right of "Mobile APPS". I got in! I logged out again and tried just googling Webkinz again....again nothing. Then back to googling "Webkinz Newz, and got in again!

Last edited by yadyram; 06-27-2011 at 02:08 PM..
yadyram is offline Female
Old 06-27-2011, 08:28 PM   #6
mly12
Gifted
mly12 will become famous soon enough

Default I can't log in! "Server problem?"

Hey everyone,

Some of you may remember me (though I highly doubt it). I used to be an intense Webkinz-player for years, until my account expired a year or two ago. I even had a huge giveaway where I sent out all of my super beds and exclusives to some of you guys. But now, my little sister has brought it to my attention that ALL accounts, even ones that have been expired for a long time, are working again. I figured that this must be true since hers was expired, but it's now working again (but with limited features and all that, of course).

So, I try to log on, and I get a message that says "I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with our servers at this time. Please try again later." I thought that maybe it was just my computer, so I tried on my sister's computer, and it wouldn't let me log in there either. So, I went searching and found my secret codes from years ago and I entered one to change my password, but even that didn't help. I keep getting the same error message no matter what I try. And it's been about two weeks, and nothing is helping.

I would really like to go onto Webkinz again, so if anyone can help me, I would be SO appreciative.

Thanks,
mly12
Old 06-28-2011, 07:08 AM   #7
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Re: I can't log in! "Server problem?"

Hey there Im BloogleJ.
The server thing can just be a problem with GANZ's networking. Its not your fault.
Or, you can try ....
• resetting your router
• waiting a little while
• restarting your computer
• look at your Wi-Fi connection
• try a different browser
• clear your cache
• delete cookies
• Sometimes, you can get a "Network Diagnosis" on Safari, if tht is what you use.
• Refresh the Webkinz page
• Search the FAQ on Webkinz's page

If none of this works, I'm sorry, I have run out of ideas. If it keeps happening over and over and none of this helps, I would call GANZ.
Good luck...
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 06-28-2011, 07:39 AM   #8
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

I would just call ganz. If it's your account, i'm sure they can free it up for you.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 06-28-2011, 07:58 AM   #9

ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness
ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness

View Post Originally Posted by mly12
Hey everyone,

Some of you may remember me (though I highly doubt it). I used to be an intense Webkinz-player for years, until my account expired a year or two ago. I even had a huge giveaway where I sent out all of my super beds and exclusives to some of you guys. But now, my little sister has brought it to my attention that ALL accounts, even ones that have been expired for a long time, are working again. I figured that this must be true since hers was expired, but it's now working again (but with limited features and all that, of course).

So, I try to log on, and I get a message that says "I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with our servers at this time. Please try again later." I thought that maybe it was just my computer, so I tried on my sister's computer, and it wouldn't let me log in there either. So, I went searching and found my secret codes from years ago and I entered one to change my password, but even that didn't help. I keep getting the same error message no matter what I try. And it's been about two weeks, and nothing is helping.

I would really like to go onto Webkinz again, so if anyone can help me, I would be SO appreciative.

Thanks,
mly12
sorry you are having this problem. one more thing to try is not using the login boxes but click on LOG IN located on the bottom of the log-in screen below customer service button. usually is it is a server problem it is not you, it is Ganz temporarily working on the server and it will clear up. i also load WW from history on the browser if there is a big problem. good luck.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 06-28-2011, 08:04 AM   #10
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

If it says that they must be doing maintenance. Or you've never been on in webkinz in so long that your not able top access it. Also try getting a webkinz code not used and after a little while trying to get into your account
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed