Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 09:47 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

Default Re: Can't buy anything at the Mazin' Hamster Mall. UPDATE: NOW HAVE NEGATIVE 50,000 MAZIN' MOOLAH

im having the same problems
misssayles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2010, 10:00 AM   #42
Where is she?

vwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of lightvwcatbus is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Can't buy anything at the Mazin' Hamster Mall. UPDATE: NOW HAVE NEGATIVE 50,000 MAZIN' MOOLAH

Was unable to buy anything for a few days. As of this morning, works fine.
vwcatbus is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 11:53 AM   #43
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

I called Ganz yesterday to ask them why I have minus 5693 moolah, which is what my positive amount ought to be. The nice girl told me they're "aware of the problem and working on it." Sigh. I used to work for a massive, major galactically huge internet company and it always puzzles me why it takes Ganz weeks if not longer to fix glitches...I know of no one else who runs things this way, but I digress.

I've noticed on my account that as I earn moolah, it's taken away from my negative total. So, if I have minus 500 moolah and then go win 50, I'll show minus 450 moolah. Everytime I play I'm chipping away ay my negative moolah but since it should be added, I'm losing moolah. And I thought this would be an easy day!

Check to see if this is happening to you! If so, take a screen shot of your account with your negative moolah! When it all gets straightened out, who knows what total we'll end up with or if it'd even be correct, and if this is the amount you should have, it will help to prove it if you call about it.

Happy Halloween! I'm going to be a vampire-dead Queen Victoria-punk rock-emo whatnot!

Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 11:25 PM   #44
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Question Re: Can't buy anything at the Mazin' Hamster Mall. UPDATE: NOW HAVE NEGATIVE 50,000 MAZIN' MOOLAH

I am so afraid to buy anything from the Mazin' Mall. Has anyone bought anything successfully lately (without getting negative moolah)? There are a few things I want to get. Maybe I will call Customer Support and have them buy the items on my account for me!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 11-03-2010, 06:09 AM   #45
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I am so afraid to buy anything from the Mazin' Mall. Has anyone bought anything successfully lately (without getting negative moolah)? There are a few things I want to get. Maybe I will call Customer Support and have them buy the items on my account for me!
You can now successfuly buy things from the mall. However, GANZ still refuses to refund my Moolah. I am forever stuck with negative 54,000 Mazin' Moolah. Never buyin' a hamster again.....
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 11-03-2010, 02:55 PM   #46
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by sarahgotchi
You can now successfuly buy things from the mall. However, GANZ still refuses to refund my Moolah. I am forever stuck with negative 54,000 Mazin' Moolah. Never buyin' a hamster again.....
Have you tried to call lately and ask for a supervisor? Perhaps a supervisor could help you. Just recently, they are awarding rooms and tubes to people that haven't received their items in the gift grab; perhaps they could award you with the mazin moolah that you have been missing. First they could add 54,000 moolah to your account (to at least get it to 0), then they could award you with the moolah that you should have received. I hope you can get your moolah back.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:16 PM   #47
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Good morning everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this.
Yesterday, I went to buy some Mazin' Hamster items on two of my accounts. When I purchased them, the usual "Thank you! Your purchase has been added to your dock!" message did not pop up, and my Mazin' Moolah total stayed the same. I figured if I waited a while this glitch would be fixed, it never takes too long. But this morning it is still happening. It is very important that this glitch be fixed as quick as possible, because as you can see I am Gifted. I have multiple traders in the GE waiting for the hamster items I agreed to purchase and trade for their items. I really hate to make people wait like this.
If anyone at GANZ is reading this, it would really be appreciated to get this glitch fixed ASAP.

Thanks WI!
Sarah

UPDATE: It was working on ONE of my accounts, but next time I logged in I had NEGATIVE 50,406 Moolah.....grr.
Now you have negative 50,406 moolah?!
aRE you using IE?
Old 11-05-2010, 04:52 PM   #48
jackb1014

jackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to behold

I hope this glitch gets fixed soon.
jackb1014 is offline Male
Old 11-05-2010, 05:00 PM   #49
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Have you tried to call lately and ask for a supervisor? Perhaps a supervisor could help you. Just recently, they are awarding rooms and tubes to people that haven't received their items in the gift grab; perhaps they could award you with the mazin moolah that you have been missing. First they could add 54,000 moolah to your account (to at least get it to 0), then they could award you with the moolah that you should have received. I hope you can get your moolah back.
Thanks for telling me! You gave me a good reason to call and the person who answered was very nice and awarded my moolah back! However, when I complete a maze I still get the "You have earned the maximum moolah for this day. It will not be added to your total." I assume this is because GANZ basically awarded me over 50,000 Mazin' Moolah. If it works tomorrow, I will be able to mark this thread fixed!
View Post Originally Posted by lo8nl
Now you have negative 50,406 moolah?!
aRE you using IE?
Just got it fixed today, though!
View Post Originally Posted by jackb1014
I hope this glitch gets fixed soon.
Thanks for your input, luckily I DID get it fixed just now!
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 12:54 AM   #50
Wacky Holidays!

Thanks for telling me! You gave me a good reason to call and the person who answered was very nice and awarded my moolah back! However, when I complete a maze I still get the "You have earned the maximum moolah for this day. It will not be added to your total." I assume this is because GANZ basically awarded me over 50,000 Mazin' Moolah. If it works tomorrow, I will be able to mark this thread fixed!
Just got it fixed today, though!
Thanks for your input, luckily I DID get it fixed just now!
Congratulations on getting your moolah back!!! I am so glad you called! I am so happy for you!!! I hope you can earn more moolah soon!
Closed