Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 11:25 AM   #31
hely03
Webkinz :)

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Can't earn any Mazin' Moolah, and any already earned today gets deleted. UPDATE: NOW HAVE NEGATIVE MAZIN' MOOLAH!

How am I supposed to screen my moolah before and after? I didn't know my moolah will stop working and get major minus, will contact ganz now though

View Post Originally Posted by Runo
I had +366 moolah and suddently it changed to -1314 moolah (see picture) . I closed and opened again several times, cleared cache and everything, but nothing helped. I earned more moolah and now I have -1268 .
Did it happen to anyone else?
You're in good situation, I had over 8000, now I have almost -55,000

Last edited by HelyM; 10-25-2010 at 11:25 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2010, 02:33 PM   #32
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

Default Re: -55000 Moolah points!

View Post Originally Posted by HelyM
Attachment 219688

omg this is just not fair, how did this happen? I tried buying beds for my hamsters and they didn't show in my dock, now I have almost -55,000 moolah, used to have over 8000, what do I do???
That is horrible!
If I were you, I would email GANZ, and even include a link to some threads stating the problem. Let's see, so far:
We can't buy anything at the Mazin' Mall
Our Moolah drops, even into the negatives

I've been waiting days for this to be fixed, and I'm right there with you. I'm afraid to visit my hamsters in fear that my moolah will drop drastically.
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 10-25-2010, 06:34 PM   #33

gospottgo is on a distinguished road

Default Mazin Mall Massive Overcharge

I started out with about 580 mazin moolah. I bought the crystal clear hamster ball for 130 mazin moolah and my moolah dropped to about -980! I logged out , cleared my cache, and logged back in a few times, but the amount stayed the same negative number! I played a couple mazes and it decreased the negative number, but it's still about -935. Please fix!
Old 10-26-2010, 10:17 AM   #34

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Can't buy anything at the Mazin' Hamster Mall.

Ive heard the same thing from friends as well over the last few days. Along with not being able to purchase items they have not recieved several trophies upon maze completion.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:26 AM   #35
ohhai i'm robin.~

Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!

I can't buy anything either. I click click to purchase, confirm, but nothing happens after that. Doesn't take my moolah and doesn't give me my item.
Robolo101 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 10:54 AM   #36
mudgiemama
Gift Guru

Mudgiemama will become famous soon enough

This is happening to me as well. I have purchased in the past, but it won't let me now.
Mudgiemama is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 03:39 PM   #37
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

Just earned enough moolah for my first purchase. Sadly no amount of logging in and out helped!
blueajah is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 04:29 PM   #38
yael204
yaelhkr is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I have this problem too
yaelhkr is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 07:00 PM   #39
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

It just worked for me! I was able to buy the Red Space Coaster Car!
Thanks GANZ!
Good luck everyone else!

UPDATE:
I was able to purchase on my main account, but I still have the glitch on my second one.

ANOTHER UPDATE:
I just logged back in to my main account where the purchase worked, and I have NEGATIVE 54, 406 MAZIN' MOOLAH!!!

Last edited by sarahgotchi; 10-26-2010 at 07:00 PM..
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 09:44 PM   #40

CrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the roughCrunchyGeorge is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Can't buy anything at the Mazin' Hamster Mall. UPDATE: NOW HAVE NEGATIVE 50,000 MAZIN' MOOLAH

Same problem here. I had approx 3100 in moolah. I purchased wallpaper for 550 and had less than 700 moolah left. I exited the hamster program and re-entered and now I Have :
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmmglitch.jpg (6.2 KB, 8 views)
CrunchyGeorge is offline Female
Closed