Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 05:00 PM   #21
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Can't earn any Mazin' Moolah, and any already earned today gets deleted. UPDATE: NOW HAVE NEGATIVE MAZIN' MOOLAH!

View Post Originally Posted by Loonie1212
Yes, I spoke to a woman in Customer Service yesterday morning after leaving an email too. But I am afraid they were not too helpful. I was advised that they were aware of the problem and no they did not know when it would be fixed.

And no she did not know the limit even when I directly asked her what the daily moolah limit was. So much for help. Sorry about that.

But I know others are having some luck clearing out their caches and restarting their WW accounts. I tried that to no avail. But, It cannot hurt to try that.

Hopefully they will have this fixed soon. My son told me that there was no reason for him to play mazes if he can't get the cash now. I do think you can still earn flags and trophies if that is okay with you. I am going to see if he wants to build mazes and do other things.

Good Luck,
- Loon
Except I can't earn trophies either with no exit button. I could have had the hedge maze trophy three times by now. Thanks for checking with customer service, though.
Amneris is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2010, 07:16 PM   #22
TIRED OF BEING WACKY
Webkinz :)

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Can't earn any Mazin' Moolah, and any already earned today gets deleted. UPDATE: NOW HAVE NEGATIVE MAZIN' MOOLAH!

I think my mom might call [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] later, I will tell her to ask about this problem.
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 09-28-2010, 07:28 PM   #23
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

This same thing happened to me. I logged back in and kept playing even though I was told I couldn't earn any more moolah. Then when I went back to Home, some moolah showed up. But when I logged out and logged back in again the next day the moolah was gone. I'm new to mazin hamsters so I'm very confused. Why would there be a limit to the amount of moolah we earn? I should be able to play all day if I want and earn lots of moolah. I hope this is just a bug and it will be fixed soon.
aerogrit is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 02:55 AM   #24

Runo is a jewel in the roughRuno is a jewel in the rough

Default Mazin' Moolah (-1314 moolah)

I had +366 moolah and suddently it changed to -1314 moolah (see picture) . I closed and opened again several times, cleared cache and everything, but nothing helped. I earned more moolah and now I have -1268 .
Did it happen to anyone else?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPresto.jpg (114.0 KB, 4 views)
Runo is offline Female
Old 10-20-2010, 04:44 AM   #25

Runo is a jewel in the roughRuno is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Mazin' Moolah (-1314 moolah)

No one is familiar with this problem??? How can I have minus moolah??? How can it happen that +366 moolah can suddently transform to minus 1314 without using any of them???
I opened it today and still it shows I have minus moolah.
Runo is offline Female
Old 10-24-2010, 09:02 AM   #26
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

Exclamation Can't buy anything at the Mazin' Hamster Mall. UPDATE: NOW HAVE NEGATIVE 50,000 MAZIN' MOOLAH

Good morning everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this.
Yesterday, I went to buy some Mazin' Hamster items on two of my accounts. When I purchased them, the usual "Thank you! Your purchase has been added to your dock!" message did not pop up, and my Mazin' Moolah total stayed the same. I figured if I waited a while this glitch would be fixed, it never takes too long. But this morning it is still happening. It is very important that this glitch be fixed as quick as possible, because as you can see I am Gifted. I have multiple traders in the GE waiting for the hamster items I agreed to purchase and trade for their items. I really hate to make people wait like this.
If anyone at GANZ is reading this, it would really be appreciated to get this glitch fixed ASAP.

Thanks WI!
Sarah

UPDATE: It was working on ONE of my accounts, but next time I logged in I had NEGATIVE 50,406 Moolah.....grr.

Last edited by sarahgotchi; 10-26-2010 at 07:12 PM..
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 10-24-2010, 10:59 AM   #27

mlachance9 is a jewel in the roughmlachance9 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Can't buy anything at the Mazin' Hamster Mall.

We are having the same issue. We finally saved up enough money to buy the Wild West tube design and we click on purchase, but the Moolah amount does not change and the tube design is not added to our available design list. I really hope this gets fixed soon!
mlachance9 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2010, 02:12 PM   #28
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Default Re: Can't buy anything at the Mazin' Hamster Mall.

I'm having the same problem. I've been trying to buy the Star Waves tube design for 2 days now. When I click on "confirm," nothing happens. At least it's not taking my Moolah away, but I'd really like to be able to buy something. I've been saving for an awfully long time.

I made a thread about this in the Mazin Hamsters section, and others responded that they also could not make purchases in the Mazin Mall.
acourt is offline Female
Old 10-25-2010, 06:06 AM   #29
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

Default -55000 Moolah points!

Attachment 219688

omg this is just not fair, how did this happen? I tried buying beds for my hamsters and they didn't show in my dock, now I have almost -55,000 moolah, used to have over 8000, what do I do???

Last edited by HelyM; 04-07-2011 at 08:49 AM..
Old 10-25-2010, 09:28 AM   #30
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: -55000 Moolah points!

View Post Originally Posted by HelyM
Attachment 219688

omg this is just not fair, how did this happen? I tried buying beds for my hamsters and they didn't show in my dock, now I have almost -55,000 moolah, used to have over 8000, what do I do???
If you log off your account and back on and then load your dock and look at the end of the furniture section (you can go to objects and then "scroll" with the left arrow to see the end of the furniture section, if you have a lot of items in your dock) and then if your bed is not there then call Customer Service (or have a parent call if you are under 18 ). Their number is 1-866-webkinz. A lot of the CS people are new and if they can't help you (put the item in your dock for you), then kindly ask to talk to a supervisor. Next time, take a screen print of your moolah before and then screen prints of your moolah transaction to "prove" to them that it isn't working properly. Good luck.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 10-25-2010 at 09:32 AM..
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed