Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 09:51 AM   #11
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Can't earn any Mazin' Moolah, and any already earned today gets deleted. UPDATE: NOW HAVE NEGATIVE MAZIN' MOOLAH!

View Post Originally Posted by Pollybear
I just got this message too when I was finishing the last maze of the hedge one and because of the message it didn't register that I have completed the maze so I have to do it over again and I would've gotten the trophy!! Also when I got the message i had only gottten like 20 moolah and it was the only maze I have played today so unless they have changed the limit to 20 I don't know what's going on!!!!!!!
I would say to try logging out, emptying your cache, clearing history, and open a new log in screen. It seemed to work for me, good luck!
HORCRACES is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2010, 12:52 PM   #12
Happy New Year! 2011
Webkinz :)

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Can't earn any Mazin' Moolah, and any already earned today gets deleted. UPDATE: NOW HAVE NEGATIVE MAZIN' MOOLAH!

View Post Originally Posted by catspaws
I've been haveing trouble as well.
When I finesh a maze I can't see the "retry" or "back" (whatever its called) if I try to X out of mazing hamsters, nothing happens. So I have to log out of Webkinz world. when I log back on. I don't get credit for the stuff I already got. This was a major pain when I had just fineshed a maze Hope I don't forget where the items where by the time [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] fixes this.
This is the basically what happens to me HORCRACES !! Thanks for your insight I really appreciate it but it didn't work I still don't have credit for it!!
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 04:29 AM   #13
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Unless they have changed the daily limit to 4 moolah, there is definitely a problem here. This is the only maze I played today. Also, there was no button to click to get back to the menu, so I logged out and back in. I hadn't received credit for completing the maze. I would upgrade this from major to critical. It's bad enough that trying to go from the hamster habitat back to regular WW always causes my browser to crash, but for it to be completely unplayable is awful.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmoolahglitch.JPG (94.7 KB, 7 views)
Amneris is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 08:24 AM   #14
KMW

KMW is an unknown quantity at this point

the same thing is happening to me after i complete a maze the retry and exit buttons dont appear so i tried to exit out and i cant even do that and i have to exit out of ww and it dosent show that i completed the maze when i log back on. If thay cant get this right how in the world are they going to be able to pull off putting the hamsters in the webkinz rooms. Probably gonna be a big headache to even play
KMW is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 09:56 AM   #15
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

I just got that message after ONE maze and ONLY 19 Moolah dollars!!!!

How on earth is my son going to make any money!!!!! I am so angry right now I have 4 hamsters!!! FOUR !!!! What a joke!!!!!!

I wanted my son to feel like he could do something fun and now [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has gone and limited this too just like Zumwhere zummies and sleeping buddies. Thank you for listening.

- Loon
Loonie1212 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 10:22 AM   #16
Swingstuff

Ballerina287 knows the way
Ballerina287 knows the wayBallerina287 knows the wayBallerina287 knows the way

I don't know how to help you, I am very sorry. I have all of mine.
Ballerina287 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 11:10 AM   #17
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
Unless they have changed the daily limit to 4 moolah, there is definitely a problem here. This is the only maze I played today. Also, there was no button to click to get back to the menu, so I logged out and back in. I hadn't received credit for completing the maze. I would upgrade this from major to critical. It's bad enough that trying to go from the hamster habitat back to regular WW always causes my browser to crash, but for it to be completely unplayable is awful.
This is exactly what just happened to me. I just tried the first hedge maze today and earned a whopping 4 moolah, and it gave me the "you have earned the maximum daily moolah" message. And when I tried to click "okay" it locked up. So I had to log out/log in again, and didn't get credit for the maze and didn't even get my 4 moolah.

So I decided to play community mazes instead. It let me finish one maze, and even let me keep my moolah. But the next maze I did, I tried to exit out of, and it locked up again. So I'm done, at least for now.
acourt is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 02:13 PM   #18

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

Now that a rather disappointing Fall Fest is over I thought I would be able to spend some quality time with my hamsters, winning trophies and building up Moolah to buy the new items from the Mazin Mall. I finished a new hedge maze with 20 moolah, and I got a message telling me I had reached the maximum amount of moolah for the day. Then the whole game just locked up. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has disappointed me again. As always, I hope they can fix this issue soon. . .
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2010, 09:50 AM   #19
KMW

KMW is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone know if webkinz officials know that this is a problem?
KMW is offline Female
Old 09-28-2010, 10:05 AM   #20
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by KMW
does anyone know if webkinz officials know that this is a problem?
Yes, I spoke to a woman in Customer Service yesterday morning after leaving an email too. But I am afraid they were not too helpful. I was advised that they were aware of the problem and no they did not know when it would be fixed.

And no she did not know the limit even when I directly asked her what the daily moolah limit was. So much for help. Sorry about that.

But I know others are having some luck clearing out their caches and restarting their WW accounts. I tried that to no avail. But, It cannot hurt to try that.

Hopefully they will have this fixed soon. My son told me that there was no reason for him to play mazes if he can't get the cash now. I do think you can still earn flags and trophies if that is okay with you. I am going to see if he wants to build mazes and do other things.

Good Luck,
- Loon
Loonie1212 is offline Female
Closed