Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Default Can't do REGULAR AP quests

I know how to access the blue book in the upper left corner in order to do quests. Mine shows only the Lorax quests. The scroll bar is locked or frozen or something. It won't let me do my daily quests. I know that the Lorax quests have a glitch. I have gone as far as most people on both of the Lorax quests, but I want to do my regular quests too. I was able to do daily quests during the Valentine's quests, but not with this new one.
Anyone else having this problem?
I dread calling Ganz.
yadyram is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Can't do REGULAR AP quests

You have to finish your present quest to do another quest
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 05:05 AM   #3
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

No, you can switch according to posts in another thread. I don't remember how, but saw it while reading the big one about the video problems.

Is there info in the AP section of the forum, maybe?

Good luck.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 08:12 AM   #4
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

Yeah I am stuck on both lorax quests because the video will not load. (nothing happens,nothing pops up just nothing!). Nowhere is the regular daily quest! the scroll bar appears to be unavailable?? or I am just no longer getting daily quests. This totally bums me out.( I did get my extra 10 digs today. ) I don't want to call them but I just may have to. I got so mad I actually just went and did all the digs ha not much else to do.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:17 AM   #5
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I have the same problem but also another one which is a lot worse!
Am I the only one with (active) accounts which aren't getting anything at all? Just you need to adopt an adventure pet?
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #6

Didelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guide

Coonycoon, make sure your 3rd party ads aren't blocked (at the bottom of the Map of Kinzville, under Me & My Pets, Options tab). If you don't allow the 3rd party ads, you don't get the Lorax quests, or the Lorax game in the Arcade.
Didelphis is offline Female
Old 02-16-2012, 01:42 PM   #7

photolady will become famous soon enough

Just spoke to Ganz they had me send them a screen shot can't watch the video on either quest on any of my accounts. They said it might me my computer or my server. They made sure I had all block up off and clear everything and still nothing. So can't wait to do the adventures they are fun. Good Luck everyone keep us informed.
photolady is offline Female
Closed