Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 04:19 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: I did participate!- Communal contest

WEIRD i logged off then on and i could get my prize... so weird
blackylove123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2010, 07:52 AM   #52

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

On two of my accounts, the Communal Contest page never loads the week after I participate in (and we win) a Communal Contest, so I'm never able to collect the prize for those accounts. Nothing helps -- I clear my cache, try at different times, and on different computers. It just won't load!
Pearlstrand is offline Female
Old 08-06-2010, 03:00 PM   #53

Zenobia is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!

I don't think the Communal Contest page is really clear about when you have to participate in the game. The notice about the prize to be played for and the game to be played goes up on Friday morning, but games played prior to Saturday morning don't seem to count as participation.

Are you participating on Saturday or Sunday and still not getting credit?
Zenobia is offline Female
Old 08-11-2010, 12:14 AM   #54
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: cant claim communal contest prize

mine worked on all accts this week.................. so perhaps it is fixed and/or ppl understand how to make sure you are registered before you play...................

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-11-2010, 12:24 AM   #55
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
mine worked on all accts this week.................. so perhaps it is fixed and/or ppl understand how to make sure you are registered before you play...................

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same here Basmat! We're on a roll
kayembee is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 01:11 AM   #56
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

WELL, this week all but one of my accts gave me the gift......... my main acct, a north american acct, did not give me my prize even though i played the game on that acct, as i did with the other three accts..................it said i did not participate. but i am 99.9999999% sure i did. so with me, it seems that its not quite fixed yet which means i am not quite ready to pariticpate for as many games of the cc as id like if there is this error that keeps showing up for whatever reason..................

any one else have this happen again????????? please report it!
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 06:25 AM   #57
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
WELL, this week all but one of my accts gave me the gift......... my main acct, a north american acct, did not give me my prize even though i played the game on that acct, as i did with the other three accts..................it said i did not participate. but i am 99.9999999% sure i did. so with me, it seems that its not quite fixed yet which means i am not quite ready to pariticpate for as many games of the cc as id like if there is this error that keeps showing up for whatever reason..................

any one else have this happen again????????? please report it!
I have one account that is a problem.

I find that if I play the game again AFTER SUCCESS is announced, I can claim my prize on Monday.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:16 AM   #58
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

i have this problem too
zacspet is offline Male
Old 08-16-2010, 07:41 AM   #59
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

buffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I have one account that is a problem.

I find that if I play the game again AFTER SUCCESS is announced, I can claim my prize on Monday.
Thanks for the info--it looks like you are correct. I voted and played on all 12 and I could claim a few. One was where my son played late last night. I can't be sure that it was after success was announced but it is most likely. I will certainly double check to see that it says I've entered the competition as playing Dex all those times last weekend was sore on the wrist

Last edited by buffy0214; 08-16-2010 at 08:55 AM..
buffy0214 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 07:44 AM   #60
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

The only time I had this problem was when we played after that freakishly quick goal accomplishment...We had all played AFTER the success was achieved and we did not get the prize (which makes sense since we didn't participate in achieving the goal, we were riding coattails!)...
dragonbird is offline Female
Closed