Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 12:32 AM   #41
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: cant claim communal contest prize

thank you for that caveat marnabear, and yu are so right. the thing i do, is when i read the front page stories on wi here , then i go immediately to my accts and either vote or play the game. that way i dont forget. the most important thing to me is to vote ahead of time ........

kayembee, i think all the confusion has happened because of the different wordings of that phrase in the beginning. and that the step by step procedure is not made clear to players.

you helped to point that out.............. so thank you.

i guess i sort of dont feel like its fixed until people know how to really be entered into the game. because then we cant really measure if its a glitch or not...............with me, i know mine didnt work because i have the same ritual each week. but many may not have really entered the contest according to the new rules and did not get the prize but then thought they just didnt get the prize. but i agree if we have a few weeks of success then i would think that would be really good in saying it is fixed.

hopefully this thread will help everyone to know how to make sure yoou are entered, then well be able to get more reports of accurate non-rewards.
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2010, 03:04 PM   #42

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Angry I did participate!- Communal contest

This is really strange, I went to the communal contest in WW (duuh) and it said we met our goal, but then it says "you didnt participate" YES I did!!! Now I wont be getting my prize???!!! What happened?! ( the good thing is i already have the prize, but i wanted it again ) So what happened??

FIXED XD

Last edited by blackylove123; 08-02-2010 at 04:20 PM..
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2010, 03:16 PM   #43
stamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond reputestamstandael has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: I did participate!- Communal contest

I don't know what happened, but that also happened on one of my accounts awhile ago. I went back to the arcade, played the game one more time and then checked the status on the Communal Contest page. It then said (again) that I had participated. I suggest, since there is still time before midnight when the contest ends, that you go give the game one more try. Check your status after that.
You could also log off and then back in again before you try the game. I doubt that will make a difference, but you never know.
I hope this helps.
Old 08-01-2010, 03:21 PM   #44
ish for a

owlcity42 is on a distinguished road

yes, that also happened to me. i think it might just be a glitch. If so, i hope Ganz can fix it.
owlcity42 is offline Male
Old 08-01-2010, 11:34 PM   #45
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

WELL, AS OF RIGHT NOW, my asian and euro accts have not given me my communal prize even though i voted during the week and saw i was entered, and played the game on both accts.

i use ie8 on win xp....................... i will wait until midnight to see what my na accts do and if that changes the cc prize award in the asian/euro accts................

the strange thing is , the pic i have on site is from last week and lunch letters.......... and i have nothing to click on where it says 'get prize' ----------- just 'success!' with nothing to click........

so here we go again.............. two weeks of success and one week of failure for the euro and asian???????????????????????????????????????????????

ANYONE ELSE??????????????????????? between the cupcake thing where both accts missed out on the cupcake even tho i logged in yesterday but not on time today when it was 'fixed' well im not a happy camper right now

WELL, now we have found something else out.......... im usually not online before 12am est na time................. but today i was so i logged into my asian and euro and did not get my prize for the cc.................... after 12am est na i logged into my na accts and found that they DID GIVE THE PRIZE. yay! so now its only one problem i have with my euro/asian accts now rather than two because when i logged into those accts i found that this time they did let me click to get my prize! so it seems for ALL ACCOUNTS YOU MUST LOG IN AFTER 12AM est na (monday morning)TO GET ANY PRIZES FOR THE CC................ if you go in earlier for your asian and euro accts you may not be able to get your prize........... so go back monday or tuesday again to see if you can click on them................... this is good to know.............. i cant rememebr if i went in early those other weeks, i doubt it but i cant rememebr

Last edited by BASMAT; 08-01-2010 at 11:34 PM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 06:09 AM   #46
ael613

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

i have already claimed my prize today and i have a north american account
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 08:19 AM   #47
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Hi Basmat - for me two weeks in a row!n Hope it goes well for everyone else too!!!

(I have found that you can not claim the prizes on Euro or Asian until after 12am kt also.)
kayembee is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 01:53 PM   #48

moosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wonder

Unfortunately, this has happened to me before as well. I can't think of any explanation for this, but I have noticed that it seems to happen when I play the game during the first few hours of the contest officially opening. Hopefully, Ganz will direct their attention to this problem and get it fixed as soon as possible to keep Communal Contests fun for us all!
moosetracks143 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 04:02 PM   #49
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

i participated also and it said that i did not. i did not get a prize on 4 accounts.
tasah is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 04:04 PM   #50
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Has happened to me multiple times as well. So sorry!
Closed