Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 07:00 AM   #21
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: cant claim communal contest prize

Basmat - the only thing different is that it is a Euro account.

I pretty much have the same routine on all my accounts, but having 12 of them - I don't always do them at the same time. When I participate on the weekends (after having voted during the week) I check to see that I've voted, play the game, then check to make sure I have been entered. I have a listing of my accounts in alphabetical order and I run thru the list to make sure I haven't missed anything.

The only thing I don't keep track of is how many times I play on each account. Depends on how much time I have on the weekend (and how much I like the game )
kayembee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 12:18 AM   #22
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
I played and voted and did not get my prize either.
rockermom, is this acct/accts a north american, euro, asian?

i wish this would get fixed. it seems to not have a pattern. some players have no problems with this and others have it on all accts each week, and some have it happen sporadically.

i sure wish wed get some answers from somewhere as to why this keeps happening.

im sorry this happened to you and i hope next week you will get your prizes............. or explanations as to what is going on........... thanks for reporting this............

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Basmat - the only thing different is that it is a Euro account.

I pretty much have the same routine on all my accounts, but having 12 of them - I don't always do them at the same time. When I participate on the weekends (after having voted during the week) I check to see that I've voted, play the game, then check to make sure I have been entered. I have a listing of my accounts in alphabetical order and I run thru the list to make sure I haven't missed anything.

The only thing I don't keep track of is how many times I play on each account. Depends on how much time I have on the weekend (and how much I like the game )
thanks for the report ........... the only similarity with when my glitch happened is they always happen on my euro or asian, so far my na accts have always gotten the prize. and i usually play one time for about 15 minutes on each of my accts i play on.......if its a game iam, good at i go longer........ so i dont know if the amout of play affects this.............

i hope it will be fixed soon.

Last edited by BASMAT; 06-30-2010 at 12:18 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 05:00 PM   #23
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Since we haven't met the Communal challenge for the last couple of weeks, we still don't know what the status of this is.

I can report that once again, just playing the game doesn't automatically enter me. I still have to either vote or click to enter before I am actually entered. I tested this out on several accounts.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:31 AM   #24

Ankhesenamun will become famous soon enough

I think this has been a problem for some time, and Ganz reported that they were going to try and fix it. However, I am not sure if this means you will still get the prize that you could not claim. I hope so! :bt:
Old 07-17-2010, 12:15 AM   #25
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

kayembee i think that you have to vote and once you vote you are entered and then you can just go playon saturday or sundays, and that should register you as having played............. but like i said, two weeks in a row this procedure did not work for me on my euro or asian accts, but did for na...................or are you saying you have to do the whole procedure more than once, or right before you play?????????

ank, thank you for the information, they had not better TRY to fix it, they had better fix it. or take the whole thing down ................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 09:34 AM   #26
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

I will have to pay more attention next week, but I thought that it was worded that if you didn't vote you just had to play to be entered, not 'enter' and then play. Normally I vote and then play, but once in a while I do forget to vote and I have noticed that you MUST click the 'enter' to be 'entered' and that playing DOES NOT automatically enter you. (make sense? lol, lot of repetitive words in there )

I did not have time to play this weekend. Too many r/l activities prevented me from being on WW much. With the Wacky Zingoz celebration going on, it doesn't look like too many people had time to devote to the Communal Challenge either tho. Looks like it will be another week (at least) before we have more info. I'm with you tho Basmat, I hope that it's an actual fix, not just an attempt at one!
Old 07-19-2010, 01:32 AM   #27
i wish i was a

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok i understand what you are saying............. i always vote so i didnt know how to do it if one didnt vote.......... that is good to know.................. i would think that anyone who plays should get the prize.......... its real simple isnt it! i also think that people may be getting discouraged when they dont get the prize and decide not to spend 30 minutes of their life on the communnal challenge............. its too bad. i think they should make it work or take it down. i also think that in the summer they should lower the target a bit since people are on vacation or busy or staying outside more..............but they seem to be doing the opposite.

hope you had a good weekend..............
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 07-19-2010, 03:16 AM   #28
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I didn't vote earlier in the week this time (for 7.17/7.18 weekend) and DID have to click ENTER. Though I'd already played a couple games on one of my accounts, when I checked to the Communal Challenge page I was still told to "ENTER" so my games would count.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 12:40 AM   #29
i wish i was a

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
I didn't vote earlier in the week this time (for 7.17/7.18 weekend) and DID have to click ENTER. Though I'd already played a couple games on one of my accounts, when I checked to the Communal Challenge page I was still told to "ENTER" so my games would count.
thank yu sooooooooo much for reporting this. it gives more info so maybe ganz will fix this , or at least be more clear to customers how to make sure they are entered in the challenge. they are not too good at using english these days................. thanks again, it is the information we really needed. rep for you
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 02:10 AM   #30
i wish i was a

so far, i can claim my prize in my euro and my asian acct. when i can get into my na accts i will see ..................... so that is good news on these accts since before they were the ones having the problems................
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed