Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2010, 02:50 PM   #11
TURTLES!
Webkinz :)

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: cant claim communal contest prize

Are you sure that you voted and played the game in the competition? If that's not the problem, I'm not sure what's causing the trouble, sorry
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2010, 12:25 AM   #12
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

yes dancingpants, i posted this in my first post! that was why i started the thread.............but it is a good idea in case i didnt mention it............ and i voted and played this weekend too so i will be anxious to see what happens to me and the others on this thread on monday when we go to claim out prizes.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 12:33 AM   #13
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
yes dancingpants, i posted this in my first post! that was why i started the thread.............but it is a good idea in case i didnt mention it............ and i voted and played this weekend too so i will be anxious to see what happens to me and the others on this thread on monday when we go to claim out prizes.
Me too Basmat! I voted and played on all of my accounts, and I keep checking to make sure I am showing as enteted. Let's HOPE all goes well on Monday if the challenge is met.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 06-27-2010, 08:35 AM   #14
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

Did you play the challenge? If you don't do the challenge you don't get a prize.
megaly is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 12:27 PM   #15
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Once again I played (and voted) on ALL 12 of my accounts, but was only able to pick up the prize on 11 of them.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:29 PM   #16
kids228

AMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond reputeAMDAL has a reputation beyond repute

I played friday but I guess it's doesn't count?
AMDAL is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 12:33 PM   #17

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

It has happened once to me. I was sure I played, but since I did not get the prize, I figured I must have forgotten.
Now I wonder???
Glitch maybe, that wouldn't be something new.
Sorry to hear that you missed out, when it wasn't even your fault.
idog1995 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 12:43 PM   #18
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by AMDAL
I played friday but I guess it's doesn't count?
No, Friday doesn't count. You have to play on Saturday or Sunday

View Post Originally Posted by idog1995
It has happened once to me. I was sure I played, but since I did not get the prize, I figured I must have forgotten.
Now I wonder???
Glitch maybe, that wouldn't be something new.
Sorry to hear that you missed out, when it wasn't even your fault.
It's a possibility that you did not forget. I KNOW I played on all of my accounts because I kept track, yet there was one account I was not able to collect the prize for.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:33 AM   #19
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

well, i got my prize on all four of my accts this time ........... but i have to say i did overkill on each one. i kept checking back all week to make sure my vote registered (it did) and then i played a few times each day on each actt. to make quadruple sure.............. so for me, it worked this week..............

kayembee im sorry your one acct didnt register. was it a na, euro, or asian? can you think of anything you did differently on that acct? im jsut wondering if we can figure out what the glitch is or if its another 'just because' glitch............ when my euro and asian didnt register i did nothing different on them, i voted the exact same time and all........... and played the same time too.............

anyone else still ahve the glitch, or had the glitch jsut happen this week,, or have it work fine this week? this is the place to report it so we can get it fixed sooner for everyone.
'
thanks for the reports..................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 12:35 AM   #20
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I played and voted and did not get my prize either.
rockermom is offline Female
Closed