Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2012, 08:17 AM   #1
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG
Webkinz :)

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

Default Some new clothes not showing up

They added some new summer clothes in PJ's shop but a lot of the spaces are blank. Does anyone know if these items are missing or does anyone else see a bunch of new clothes instead of just a feW? i have been waiting for new summer clothes for my little webbies.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2012, 09:05 AM   #2

cutieace is a jewel in the roughcutieace is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Some new clothes not showing up

I've been having the same problem, and if you purchase 'undefined' nothing appears in your dock. I'm hoping that this glitch will be fixed, and if you have bought the undefined items that they will appear in your dock. Here's a picture of what the glitch looks like:
Click the image to open in full size.
cutieace is offline Female
Old 06-20-2012, 09:22 AM   #3
Bruins!

jarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talentjarrett211 has lots of talent

I'm sorry this is happening to you. This happens to me all ofthe time in both the Kinzstyle Outlet and the Curio Shop. I recommend logging out and back in again. I don't really have any other sugestions after that, sorry. I hope this helps!
jarrett211 is offline Male
Old 06-20-2012, 09:23 AM   #4
Cherrypaw of CC

crystalruth is cool as a bunny clowncrystalruth is cool as a bunny clowncrystalruth is cool as a bunny clowncrystalruth is cool as a bunny clowncrystalruth is cool as a bunny clowncrystalruth is cool as a bunny clowncrystalruth is cool as a bunny clowncrystalruth is cool as a bunny clowncrystalruth is cool as a bunny clown

This happened to me as well
crystalruth is offline Female
Old 06-20-2012, 03:35 PM   #5

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

Yes, this also happened to me.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2012, 08:33 AM   #6
ell you SHOULD like

pinkguitar20 is just really nicepinkguitar20 is just really nice

This also happened to me, and when i go to other sections in the kinzstyle outlet, there are blank spaces there too.
pinkguitar20 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2012, 10:24 AM   #7
♥Autumn♥

cuteycuteycute is a creator of wonder
cuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wondercuteycuteycute is a creator of wonder

Yeah that happened to me too, but I forget where but I seen something about it but I saw it on this page and it showed them all blanked out, so that has me wondering, where they supposed to not appear??

I hope this helps!
cuteycuteycute is offline Female
Old 06-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #8
Lil Kinz
kinzlady123 will become famous soon enough

Arrow Re: Some new clothes not showing up

Happens each time I log in.I wish the clothes (ecspecially new ones) never had glitches. I just can't wait until it's fixed!
kinzlady123 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #9

melnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant future

The same thing has been happening to me on four accounts since the arrival of the new clothes.
I seem to remember something like this happening a few years ago, and when I bought the stuff I could see, I had a blank spot in my dock too, until Webkinz fixed the problem.
My advice is simply ignore the blank clothing until it finally shows up.

One thing though, I have tried different browsers, but not a different computer, so maybe it is a Windows 7 thing this time around.
melnoch is offline Female
Old 06-23-2012, 12:48 PM   #10
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Sorry it is happening to u..
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Closed