Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 05:12 PM   #1
ebkinz are
Gifted

pretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpretzelpicky radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Can't access Magical Forest

I cant seem to get into the magical forest to do my dailies?
pretzelpicky is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Can't access Magical Forest

Neither can I. I was loking forward to Zumwhere, as always
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

I have had this problem on my AA account aswell.

When I click on Magical Forest from the menu, I am taken there, but the arrows are "darkened" and a can't click on them. Also, none of the places in the forest show up.

it looks like this:
Click the image to open in full size.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 06:29 PM   #4
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

I assume this is a problem everybody is having; I can't access the magical forest on any of 6 different accounts. Also, I've had all 15 of my silver keys on my main account for awhile now, I couldn't open the silver door because of that glitch. When I look at my key collection now, it shows that I don't have any key's; all the other accounts do show the right amount of keys. It just keeps getting better, thanks for the updates Ganz!
BubbaGump is offline Male
Old 10-28-2009, 11:40 PM   #5
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

i can't access magical forrest, kinz post, clubhouse my room- just freezes up everywhere but newspaper been trying to log in & do stuff for past hour

but arcade works

Last edited by toricutie; 10-28-2009 at 11:40 PM..
Old 10-28-2009, 11:45 PM   #6

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Hi All!

I tried using Internet explorer to no avail to do my dailies on Asian, European and American accounts. Clearing my cache, rebooting, turning the computer off then back didn't work at all.

So I switched to Firefox and Google Chrome - IT WORKED!

Hope this helps!

Have fun with all of the new features and the glitches that may or may not come along with the updates!

Have fun! and Good Luck!!!!!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 05:18 AM   #7
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

I'm getting the same blank Magical Forest map as everyone else.

Looks like this problem still hasn't been updated in the Wiki glitch file.

I hope it gets fixed soon.
luciar is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 05:22 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I am having the same problem, have been since yesterdays maintenance. It seems like there is always glitches after maintenance. This time does seem worse than normal.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:59 AM   #9

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

I have used IE and could not access anything either. When I use fire fox or safari everything freezes including my computer. I downloaded Opera browser and it works great, no problems and everything is in a scrollable window as well.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 07:44 AM   #10
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru

Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

This is sort of related...when I do Woodland Wonders on one of my accounts, I click on the fairy but I never get a pixie pod to click, thus no prize for the day.
Skipper783 is offline Female
Closed