Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 11:02 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
starbright is on a distinguished road

Default Cannot Open KinzPost Mail

We cannot open KinzPost Mail that we've received for several weeks. My friends are having the same problem, too. We can send KinzPost, but we cannot open them. When we try to open it, it says please wait for a long time and that's it. It' not our internet service, it's not our friends internet service either. Help?
starbright is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2010, 06:44 AM   #2
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Cannot Open KinzPost Mail

In the last month or so, sometimes my kinzpost won't work either, just like you described.

But, I found out that it does work OK if I use the Opera web browser. If you can, try switching to that, or a different one from what you normally use.

BERT_X is offline Male
Old 07-24-2010, 12:43 AM   #3
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I would recommend trying a different browser as Bert_X suggested. I am unable to open (and sometimes even see that I have mail) when I am using Google Chrome. I don't have problems when I use Firefox or IE. I can't send mail with Chrome lately either. I get hung up in the Please Wait...
kayembee is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 08:44 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

NJD17 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Cannot Open KinzPost Mail

I followed Bert_x suggestion and it worked Great.

Thanks
NJD17 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 01:56 PM   #5
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I recently updated to the very latest version of Chrome and my mail has been opening for me ever since. If you use Chrome, it's worth a shot to try that and see if it helps you as well.
Old 07-25-2010, 02:13 PM   #6
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
I recently updated to the very latest version of Chrome and my mail has been opening for me ever since. If you use Chrome, it's worth a shot to try that and see if it helps you as well.
Darn, I was hoping that would do it, but I already have the most recent version (5.0.375.99). I uninstalled and reinstalled and still can't access my mail. Strange that it works for some and no others. A friend that told me about Chrome has no problems using it with their accounts either
kayembee is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 02:03 PM   #7

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

That happened to me too. I checked every day and it did not work last month. Then I soon stopped checking and I just checked today and my kinz post opened!! Well I used internet all those times and now I used firefox! It probably was the browser. Maybe it just does not work on internet.
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 08:54 PM   #8
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I tryed everything and still doesn't work I cant send mail or gifts even open them!!!
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2010, 11:02 AM   #9
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Darn, I was hoping that would do it, but I already have the most recent version (5.0.375.99). I uninstalled and reinstalled and still can't access my mail. Strange that it works for some and no others. A friend that told me about Chrome has no problems using it with their accounts either
Mine hasn't been problem free, even with the opening mail issue. It still freezes up sometimes, it just seems to be doing it less often. Before it was literally, every single time I got mail and tried to read it. Now it's more like, 1 out of every 5 times I open up mail.

I wish there was a real fix for all these issues. I think it all just comes down to programming and servers though and there is nothing we can do on our end to help that get resolved.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:10 AM   #10
Lil Kinz
starbright is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all the help. One piece of mail opened and that's all. I will keep trying.
starbright is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kinzpost, mail glitch, mailbox