Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
ael613
Webkinz :)

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

Default Cannot log in to Webkinz

I have 2 computers and I cannot get logged in to Webkinz on either computer. All I get is a green screen. This has been happening all morning. Anyone else having this problem?
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 08:10 PM   #2
Lil Kinz
cutiez911 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Cannot log in to Webkinz

I cant even get that far! The Internet Explorer says it cant load and that it's turning the internet off, but then reloads the log in screen.
cutiez911 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2011, 12:25 AM   #3
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Hey dolphin9797, I have had that problem with using Browser IE. Try switching to Firefox or Google Chrome.
I heard WW supports Firefox. I haven't had any problems "yet" Good luck to you!
karenpd is offline Female
Old 10-10-2011, 07:02 AM   #4
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

On Google Chrome, you can't feed your pets. I had been using the work-around so that I could get into Webkinz on IE using the white log-in button below the search tab on the log-in page, and up until this morning, or possibly sometime yesterday afternoon, it quit working. Just now, I went to the parent page and logged in from there. It allowed me to log in, and the green screen came up, and eventually, my account came up so I can feed my kinzkids. I did have to wait a while for my account to come up - probably a little over a minute. (And that seems like forever when you're not sure it's ever going to come up.) I hope this works for you, too!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 10-10-2011, 08:20 AM   #5

eaglecamp will become famous soon enough

Morning Jellytab,

eaglecamp here again. ditto for me........the lower log in tab quit working for me yesterday.
this is only happening on my laptop, which is IE9. my other computer is fine. so far......

I think Ganz needs to address these problems, some of us, I know myself, have put a lot of money into this site.

Don't know if it will do any good, but I'm going to place a call to Ganz today.

Getting very discouraged.

Last edited by cbjhockey; 11-30-2011 at 09:29 AM.. Reason: Red and Blue are for staff use only.
eaglecamp is offline Female
Old 10-10-2011, 08:28 AM   #6
esgaroth
Gifted

julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!

This happened to me last week. Started on Wednesday, which is coincidentally update day. Hmmm..after three days I called Ganz and was told to send an email with a screenshot and an explanationt o Webkinz help. hahaha. what a joke. no reply at all.

I guess you are on your own, just like me. I stull have problems loggin in, and also the dreaded 'please wait...' gets me after about two minutes when I do manage to log in. How do you liek this one???Click the image to open in full size.
julieoldcrow is offline Female
Old 10-10-2011, 08:37 AM   #7

ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness
ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness

View Post Originally Posted by eaglecamp
Morning Jellytab,

eaglecamp here again. ditto for me........the lower log in tab quit working for me yesterday.
this is only happening on my laptop, which is IE9. my other computer is fine. so far......

I think Ganz needs to address these problems, some of us, I know myself, have put a lot of money into this site.

Don't know if it will do any good, but I'm going to place a call to Ganz today.

Getting very discouraged.
hi eagle, there are three things i can suggest.

log on to WW through HISTORY on IE. to get HISTORY use CTRL+H keys together and pick a date from last week for WW.

second thing to try. when on your home page, eg Yahoo. DONT use the drop down menus. type in Webkinz Insider - Webkinz Cheats, Recipes, Free Codes in that top navigation bar on top of your home page title.

third. in IE under the TOOLS there is a function for COMPATABILITY. look into that.

good luck
ryhill is offline Female
Old 10-10-2011, 08:39 AM   #8
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I just logged into WW not problem but I used Firefox, that is what Ganz suggested to me awhile ago.
Babs is offline Female
Old 10-10-2011, 08:40 AM   #9
uvs One Direction :3

dmanderson is the cats pajamas!dmanderson is the cats pajamas!dmanderson is the cats pajamas!dmanderson is the cats pajamas!dmanderson is the cats pajamas!dmanderson is the cats pajamas!

I constantly couldn't log in when I first started webkinz in (2007) then I got a new program and everything works fine now.
dmanderson is offline Female
Old 10-10-2011, 08:44 AM   #10

ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness
ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness

View Post Originally Posted by karenpd
Hey dolphin9797, I have had that problem with using Browser IE. Try switching to Firefox or Google Chrome.
I heard WW supports Firefox. I haven't had any problems "yet" Good luck to you!
another webkinz problem. hamsters will only work with IE for me. wont work with firefox or chrome. will hamsters work on FF or chrome for you?
ryhill is offline Female
Closed