Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2010, 11:54 PM   #11
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Cannot load gift grab in Hamster Hamlet

It just happened to me again while loading the Hamlet gift grab (said 100% loaded and then nothing happened). That's 2 times in a row! This time I used Internet Explorer instead of Firefox (and the same animated add was on the side). I don't like losing my turn for the day when it doesn't load and I don't even get a chance to play.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 11-08-2010 at 11:58 PM..
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2010, 12:04 AM   #12

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

same here here all of the annyoing mazin hamster halmet glitches that i got so far :
1. it stuck like u when it said 100% and i lost my chance
2. 1 time i got there only mazin moolahs
3. i won roooms and stuff but i never got them

WHAT WOULD B NEXT ?! THIS HAMLET HAS TONS OF GLITCHES !!!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2010, 08:24 PM   #13

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Two accounts, 2 didn't load....has anyone contacted Ganz? I'll try to call them tomorrow when they are open...
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2010, 06:15 PM   #14
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just had an account that couldn't load the gift grab (same as before, with the 100% loading and the blue screen). When I went to do the new addition to the Hamlet earlier today, I found all the flags and then it never exited out and there was no way for me to exit it and still get my moolah. I had to completely close down the browser window in order to exit.Some days I think "why do I even bother?"
Old 11-10-2010, 06:18 PM   #15
Wacky Holidays!

It is not even worth trying for me anymore. I waste a lot of time just waiting for it to load. When it does load (rarely), it usually freezes and I am not awarded anything. Please fix this, GANZ!
Old 11-10-2010, 07:43 PM   #16
Wacky Holidays!

I just tried the gift grab again after the 7pm reset (since the daylight savings time change, my reset has been happening at 7pm instead of 8pm). I lost my chance at the gift grab once again (said "Loading...100%", but then it never finished loading). I am getting so frustrated with this, I don't even know why I tried again.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:17 PM   #17

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I just tried the gift grab again after the 7pm reset (since the daylight savings time change, my reset has been happening at 7pm instead of 8pm). I lost my chance at the gift grab once again (said "Loading...100%", but then it never finished loading). I am getting so frustrated with this, I don't even know why I tried again.

Ditto for me, and I have no idea if I won the hamlet moolah...try on the other account...

I really hoped they would have fixed the gift grab before adding the Hamlet...that would make sense though...
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2010, 04:12 PM   #18
Mary12684
Gifted
Mary12684 is on a distinguished road

Default Mazin' Hamster Daily Gift Grab Won't Load

When I go into Mazin' Hamsters and try to enter the daily gift grab it jumps to a screen that automatically says loading 100% and then never moves again. I have to sign out of webkinz to get it off that screen and then if I go back into Mazin' Hamsters it says I've already done my gift grab for the day.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:18 PM   #19
Akiro

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Mazin' Hamster Daily Gift Grab Won't Load

Same here. it is very tiresome. One glitch on top of another.
Blackdog is offline Female
Old 11-12-2010, 09:32 PM   #20
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

Default Re: Mazin' Hamster Daily Gift Grab Won't Load

My friend and I are having the same problem. I hope it gets fixed, because it really helps me to collect things for building my own maze!
balletrockstar is offline Female
Closed