Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Default Cannot load gift grab in Hamster Hamlet

I cannot do the gift grab in the hamster hamlet on any of our accounts with either IE or Firefox. It shows it is 100% loaded after you select the do it, but the loading bar page never goes away. If you exit and try to re-enter, it thinks you already did the gift grab for the day.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2010, 12:23 PM   #2
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Cannot load gift grab in Hamster Hamlet

something is wrong with their servers at this time i can not even log in
Old 11-08-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

This happened again today after maintenance on one of my accounts. I was able to do the gift grab just fine on one account, but the second froze again on the 100% loaded screen.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:46 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I was going to try on my main account but it hasn't reset from yesterday yet. Do you know when the new hamster day starts? I wish everything reset at the same time.
Margo is offline Female
Old 11-08-2010, 11:48 AM   #5
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

I lost my hamlet today too....wah!
Old 11-08-2010, 11:52 AM   #6

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Just tried on my nephew's account and I was able to do it. I am currently using Google Chrome.
Margo is offline Female
Old 11-08-2010, 11:53 AM   #7

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

My dd and I have had this happen three times between us in the last few days, although we have had days when it didn't happen and everything worked perfectly. I just called Ganz and the service rep I talked to was not aware of the problem. They do not have a way to reset it, so there is nothing they can do about the ones we've missed, but it would be good to let them know that there are others having the same problem.

For the person who asked about the reset time - it resets at 8:00 pm North American Kinztime.
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Old 11-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by CatCrazyMom

For the person who asked about the reset time - it resets at 8:00 pm North American Kinztime.
Thanks! I was thinking it was early evening but I was guessing more like 7:00 pm. I still don't see why everything can't be on one schedule.
Margo is offline Female
Old 11-08-2010, 02:36 PM   #9
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

I was just about done in the Hamlet today when everything FROZE.....lol I hate when that happens, now I have to wait another day....and I had over 200 moolah collected! I wish they could just get these things fixed so they would work everyday not just once in awhile!
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 11-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It just happened to me on an American, Deluxe account. I was going into the Hamster Hamlet gift grab and it said it was 100% loaded, but it never went into the gift grab! I waited 10 minutes and still nothing. I lost my turn for the day. Here is a screen shot (note that the add on the right is an animated add):
Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgw10 hamsters loading2.JPG (74.6 KB, 53 views)

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 11-08-2010 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: adding picture
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed