Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2017, 12:41 AM   #1
is kinda back...
Webkinz :)

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Cannot Do Anything At Recess

I got to be able to go to Recess yesterday, but am unable to complete it as it will not load the games properly. I was able to complete hopscotch and hide and seek, even though hide and seek loaded only the pictures and none of the rules. On the other hand despite multiple tries I cannot spin the merry-go-round or dig in the sand pit. The piles will not load for the sand pit leaving me unable to dig. On the other hand, the merry-go-round loads all graphics but won't spin and won't let me exit either. I get no boxes for rules on either of these.
DTF95 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2017, 12:45 AM   #2
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Cannot Do Anything At Recess

View Post Originally Posted by DTF95
I got to be able to go to Recess yesterday, but am unable to complete it as it will not load the games properly. I was able to complete hopscotch and hide and seek, even though hide and seek loaded only the pictures and none of the rules. On the other hand despite multiple tries I cannot spin the merry-go-round or dig in the sand pit. The piles will not load for the sand pit leaving me unable to dig. On the other hand, the merry-go-round loads all graphics but won't spin and won't let me exit either. I get no boxes for rules on either of these.
Did you try hiding your dock? Just a thought!

Also, I've been reading that there were some difficulties yesterday with Webkinz, so maybe you were online during that time.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 11-13-2017, 12:48 AM   #3
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That is definitely a glitch and I don't think it is related to the outage. There is no reason why it should be connected to a peer-to-peer network. QofS has a valid point, often if you hide the dock it has less to index and it might speed the refresh rate enough for you to complete.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-13-2017, 01:03 AM   #4
Go XYZ!

The more I think about this it seems more like a glitch to me.

Although maybe you should try clearing your cache, rebooting, or try a different browser, perhaps.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:06 AM   #5
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I had my dock minimized at the time. I have tried it 3-4 times including logging out and back into my account.
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 11-13-2017, 01:27 AM   #6
Go XYZ!

That sounds so frustrating! Sorry you are having that trouble. I got on my account to check it out, but I'm not near a recess time, so I couldn't.

You may want to contact Ganz directly. I have done that before when I have had problems. It may take a few days for them to respond.

webkinzsupport@ganz.com

I have also contacted BettyButterGanz, Steve Ganz or Sally Ganz on FB with various problems before. They have been quite helpful. Sometimes they tell you to e-mail, though.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:24 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

mtpeak is sweet stuff
mtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuff

I had a new problem this morning. Could not do the Grocery Job. I can pick up the food but can't place it on the conveyor belt. I believe someone else mentioned that problem but I couldn't find their post. At the time, mine was working fine.
Old 11-13-2017, 11:10 AM   #8
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

As I'm reading this, it seems more & more like a glitch. If hiding your dock doesn't help the problem then it's definitely something else that's going on. As Queen of Sheba said, contact Ganz via Facebook such as Betty Butter Ganz, Sally Ganz, or Steve Ganz. Some have had more success contacting them through Facebook probably bc they're real people & when emailing you just get the typical/useless automated email. I hope it gets fixed for everyone experiencing this issue. Good Luck!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 11-22-2017, 11:46 AM   #9

rachelgirl192 is a forum hero
rachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum herorachelgirl192 is a forum hero

this is so annoying. I had recess yesterday and it worked fine for me.
rachelgirl192 is offline Female
Closed