Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2011, 12:56 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Can see leaves, Can't Click them

I was up til 3 am and found five leaves clicked on them and nothing, same today, come on webkinz, this is ridiculous/ and so not fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gab224466 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 07:19 PM   #12
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Maybe that's why I never had a problem because i always double click things lol..
but if you put your cursor just a bit ahead of the leaf it should work once you double click

OK....I really was going to try to multi quote (for the 1st time) but it didn't work because I don't really speak computerees and now I don't remember who said what as I write this so......

I double click like crazy as many others have said and am only successful 1/4 to 1/3 of the time WHEN I find them.....sometimes they just don't seem to appear as scheduled ?????.......I hope I will have a bit more luck by trying the above suggestion of clicking just before it AND on it.

This is SO frustrating.....and yet I LOVE this 'holiday' because its so unexpected in the real world....we never celebrate fall like this.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 06:03 AM   #13
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

I discovered the best place to hang around looking for leaves is the KA. Go there, close the window at the right that shows the class sign up sheet, and you have a large area of space with no items that open windows on that particular page on that you could accidentally click on and disrupt the ability to get a prize. The only items in the whole room that open windows are the four items on Ms. Cowoline's desk. This gives you a bigger space and window of time to click on a leaf, and increases your odds of winning a prize. It is boring as all get out, but it works. I set a timer for 8 minutes, so I am ready. Most cell phones have a timer you can set.
upsetness is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 06:55 AM   #14
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

I have a lot of trouble myself with these leaves... what finally worked for me at least some of the time (I still get a prize just about only 50% of the time... but that's better than none at all) is having only three windows for three of my accounts as tabs in my browser that I have first logged into about three minutes apart and then clicking on each of them in turn. The leaves should first appear about ten minutes after you first log in and approximately every nine minutes after that!!

Also you should use the contact us page as it is white and doesn't have too many things to interfere with your clicking... try to get the leaves either moving from the top down to the bottom or the left to the right; it's much harder to click on them going from right to left I have found so log out and then log back in again if that happens and the direction your leaves are floating from should change!! Hope these tips help you to get at least a few of the new prizes... I still think the leaves are much harder to click on than they were in the past but then I recently got a new more update and much faster processing computer and maybe my old one made the leaves move slower for the other past Fall Fests than this new one does!!
Noralee is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 06:56 AM   #15
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

I found the best place to hang out is the Contact Us page in the newspaper. There is nothing to click on and since the page is mostly white it is easy to see the leaves. I don't know what to suggest since you can see the leaves and cannot click on them.

I have been trying to open a second window and cannot do that today. Guess I'm not holding my mouth the right way. lol.

Good Luck.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 06:59 AM   #16
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by dustydogheaven
I found the best place to hang out is the Contact Us page in the newspaper. There is nothing to click on and since the page is mostly white it is easy to see the leaves. I don't know what to suggest since you can see the leaves and cannot click on them.

I have been trying to open a second window and cannot do that today. Guess I'm not holding my mouth the right way. lol.

Good Luck.
Copy the log in address from your first window tab and then paste it into the new tab... you can add as many of the log in windows to your browser as you want that way!!
Noralee is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 07:04 AM   #17
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Thanks, it worked.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 07:08 AM   #18
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all your help. I'll try the suggestions!!
quellie is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 12:58 PM   #19
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by Noralee
Copy the log in address from your first window tab and then paste it into the new tab... you can add as many of the log in windows to your browser as you want that way!!
Thank you so much for this. I have always used seprate windows in IE and uses much CPU's, bogs down, lots of please wait and is slow. I am so amazed at how easy the tabs work. Actually a little too fast for leaves so I was able to open a 4th acct in another window even with FF used for WI, KC and WKN. Just so wonderful. Thanks you so very much.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 02:50 PM   #20
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I had this problem yesterday.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Closed