Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Critical Can see leaves, Can't Click them (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/can-see-leaves-cant-click-them-714688/)

Dixiecup09-17-2011 09:06 AM

Can see leaves, Can't Click them

The leaves are coming this year for me (which is weird because the last 3 years I never saw them more than one or two times)
I have tried Chrome, FF and IE browsers, to no avail and the leaves keep tumbling but I can't ever click on them.
I have tried slowing down the page by opening a bunch of windows, throwing in animated objects, etc
But the leaves are just about impossible to click.
Has anyone got any other suggestions? After 4 straight years of not getting the leaves, I would like to get more than just 3.

MaryEllenMc09-17-2011 09:43 AM

Re: Can see leaves, Can't Click them

I am also hoping someone has some ideas. I have had several leaves. I keep clicking and nothing happens. :(

adrkmfdm09-17-2011 09:46 AM

Someone told me in a ww party last night you have to double click them. So every leaf I see i've double clicked it and it's worked.

tashytoot09-17-2011 09:48 AM

I double click them, they are trickier to click this year.

I hope something works for you Dixie :)

upsetness09-17-2011 09:54 AM

:wallbash: I'm glad it is not just me! I even changed the batteries in my mouse, thinking they were weak, and tried putting more pressure on my mouse. Nothing helped!

Dixiecup09-17-2011 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrkmfdm (Post 24789129)
Someone told me in a ww party last night you have to double click them. So every leaf I see i've double clicked it and it's worked.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tashytoot (Post 24789158)
I double click them, they are trickier to click this year.

I hope something works for you Dixie :)

Well that explains EVERYTHING...now I should be able to get one or two :) I never even thought of double clicking.

Quack Quack09-17-2011 09:59 AM

Maybe that's why I never had a problem because i always double click things lol..
but if you put your cursor just a bit ahead of the leaf it should work once you double click

pets4pam09-17-2011 10:22 AM

I keep trying, but they keep floating away when I click on them. I tried going into the Zum rooms to give a clean screen that will not open anything else, but that didn't work either.

nannylace09-17-2011 10:37 AM

<P>Same here, even double clicking isn't working, just another glitch in a long line of them....can't play spree, and logging out just gives me a blue field and a rect. box in it! Very frustrating.</P>

Katemi09-17-2011 11:16 AM

Same with me. I see the leaves, click, double click, click click click on them and nothing happens... they just float on by.

:dbunny: