Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2011, 12:29 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

Default 500 Internal Server Error?

I'm getting this message when I try to log in using Firefox and Explorer. Anyone else?
windcolors is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 12:31 AM   #2
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

Default Re: 500 Internal Server Error?

Yes. WW appears to have gone down - you are not alone!
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 12:33 AM   #3

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

I can't log into Webkinz Newz either! I guess this is a sign I need to go to bed.
windcolors is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 12:36 AM   #4

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

no logging in for me either. It worked fine earlier and now it's down
lillysmom is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 12:38 AM   #5

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lillysmom
no logging in for me either. It worked fine earlier and now it's down
yeah me too. oh well guess i will go to bed.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 12:39 AM   #6

k9jenn is just really nicek9jenn is just really nice

Default Can anyone log in to WW?

I can't, so I was wondering if anyone else could! Thanks!
Old 07-30-2011, 12:40 AM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Can anyone log in to WW?

I just tried, and can't get in either.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 12:40 AM   #8

grandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roostgrandmina rules the roost

Neither can I. I think it's down for everyone.
grandmina is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 12:42 AM   #9

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

It says the servers are down on the webkinz newz.

I think it's back up now I just tried.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 12:43 AM   #10

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I can't get in right now, either. I tried FF and Safari.

Last edited by WebkinzMomma2; 07-30-2011 at 12:49 AM..
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Closed