Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2012, 09:48 AM   #11
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: Campkinz Counselor, Counselor in training,

On my Asian acct, Counselor in Training disappeared yesterday when I completed Part 2. That was the only challenge I was showing on that acct; Campkinz Counselor still hadn't appeared.

Really hoping this is fixed after maintenance. I love the prizes those challenges have!
Mynoey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2012, 11:03 AM   #12
mimigent
Webkinz :)

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

Last night I logged in after the Kinzville time change (11 PM CST) to finish Part I of Campkinz Counselor. I needed to do one more spin on the Wheel of Wow. I did the spin and received the Fire pit prize. I then did some work on Part II (I had written down the requirements from Insider Wiki) and then went to my room to check my progress. The Campkinz Counselor Icon had disappeared. I had already finished Counselor in Training through Part III a couple of days ago.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 01-17-2012, 11:04 AM   #13

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Just got off the phone with Webkinz..according to the person that I spoke with, no-one should have been able to do these challenges, is not functional yet?? But, that we all should be able to complete after Wednesday's update. So, if you don't see or can't complete your challenges after the update, call Webkinz and post here.
Thanks to all of you for your input!!
Thanks to Insider for allowing us to share what is happening!!!
abbjs is offline Female
Old 01-17-2012, 11:10 AM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yup, I have not gt them yet, I think there is a 'path' that you have to take to get them. Some are deluxe and some aren't.
I haven't got the Campkinz one where you buy the wallpaper and path pieces, yet, but I am not finished the preliminary ones, anyway.
You have to finish some to get the others and since they aren't really time sensitive I am just focusing on my Winterfest ones because those end soon.
If you are supposed to get it, you will get it when you get past the requirements from other challenges.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-17-2012, 03:32 PM   #15

Tia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonder

I wrote that on another thread, that perhaps us having them was the glitch.. hence the undefined issue and no mention of them on the website.

Glad we got to finish them on two of our three accounts first though.

We were up to date with the rest of the challenges, it was just the arriving late Friday night (EU time) and no mention of them that had me suspicious. We've missed out on one section so got lots of freebies I guess. lol
Tia218 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2012, 04:47 PM   #16
aiting for Spring

polarbear09 is an unparalleled talent
polarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talent

I just finished level one of Mr. Moo and Goober popped up.

Sorry, just realized there was only one challenge.

Last edited by polarbear09; 01-17-2012 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: OOPS
polarbear09 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2012, 08:40 PM   #17
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Still have not gotten the campkinz counselor challenge on one of my accounts. I did get the rest of this challenge on the other and was able to finish it after the maintanance this morning. Anyone else still having this problem?
volblaster is offline Male
Old 01-18-2012, 10:20 PM   #18
LoveMyLabs is a splendid one to beholdLoveMyLabs is a splendid one to beholdLoveMyLabs is a splendid one to beholdLoveMyLabs is a splendid one to behold

I hadn't started the counselor challenge on 4 of my accounts and still has not popped up on any of them. I had started it already on my 5th account and that one came up right where I had left off.
LoveMyLabs is offline Female
Old 01-18-2012, 11:00 PM   #19

fluffy12161999 is on a distinguished road

I have four accounts. On my main account I had already completed Jungle Safari and Counselor in Training prior to yesterday when things started disappearing. I never got the Campkinz Counselor Challenge. I had JS and CIT challenges on all my other four accounts and had started working on at least one of them on each account prior to yesterday. Then they all disappeared never to return again.

I have access to five other accounts (friends) and I had not started any of the new challenges. Prior to maintenance the new ones were all gone. After the maintenance today, I cannot see any of the three new challenges on any of the nine accounts.

Also, I had just completed all the requirements for the Winter Wonderland Challenge on one of my accounts and was waiting for the friends response. I received all 10 from friends and the challenge is gone but I never got the final prize (floor and wallpaper). I have cleared my cache many times, changed my browser, and even rebooted the computer (for unrelated reasons). Why am I so unlucky?
Old 01-19-2012, 12:31 AM   #20
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

None of my accounts can see the new challenge. Firefox and Google and IE.
AKD
Closed