Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2012, 11:16 PM   #1
ebkinz A.my
Webkinz :)

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Campkinz Counselor Challenge

I have purchased the Campkinz Cabin Wallpaper from the wShop and I do not get credit for it in the challenge. Guess why? Although the challenge states that you must purchase it, you must ALSO put it in a room! Just thought you should know.
Also, here is a hint from a friend. On the challenge where you must buy 10 tiles and place them in your room? Only buy ONE. Then place it, remove it, place it. remove it, TEN times and it counts! YAY!!!
AKD
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2012, 11:30 PM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Campkinz Counselor Challenge

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
I have purchased the Campkinz Cabin Wallpaper from the wShop and I do not get credit for it in the challenge. Guess why? Although the challenge states that you must purchase it, you must ALSO put it in a room! Just thought you should know.
Also, here is a hint from a friend. On the challenge where you must buy 10 tiles and place them in your room? Only buy ONE. Then place it, remove it, place it. remove it, TEN times and it counts! YAY!!!
AKD

I have noticed that many of the challenges are imprecisely stated.

For example, in one challenge, you must buy buy 3 items from the Winter Room Theme. The St. Bernard Snowman is included in the theme but if you purchase him, he does not count.

I don't find this Critical though...it is Imprecise and annoying.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:04 AM   #3
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Well, I consider it major because I bought the wallpaper, it didn't count. I logged out and back in, still no credit. Bought more. Logged out and back in. Still no credit. Tried four different browsers. Then a friend in the park tonight tells me she figured it out. That is bothersome and annoying. There wasn't a category for annoying, LOL.
AKD
Old 01-16-2012, 01:07 AM   #4
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

It is always good to check the Challenge section of the forum - there are great run-throughs of all the challenges there.
Most of the main run-throughs were started by Cria; a few by others.
People are always quick to post hints like this there.

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 01-16-2012 at 03:18 PM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-16-2012, 02:15 AM   #5

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I have noticed that many of the challenges are imprecisely stated.

For example, in one challenge, you must buy buy 3 items from the Winter Room Theme. The St. Bernard Snowman is included in the theme but if you purchase him, he does not count.

I don't find this Critical though...it is Imprecise and annoying.
Hm, I bought the St Bernard Snowman as one of three items on three accounts, and it counted for each one.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-16-2012, 03:28 AM   #6
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Hm, I bought the St Bernard Snowman as one of three items on three accounts, and it counted for each one.

The St. Bernard Snowman counted on all of my accounts.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 01-16-2012, 08:13 AM   #7
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

is anyone else having problems with the challanges not counting when you ask a friend. mine is comming up as undefined and i get no credit. example gayleo is asking for undefined. or princass has sent you an undefined.
tasah is offline Female
Old 01-16-2012, 10:40 AM   #8
aiting for Spring

polarbear09 is an unparalleled talent
polarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talent

Really, you don't get credit? I have sent many undefined assuming they would get credit for whatever. SO sorry!!!!

I find that some challenges you have collect all game points in one setting i.e. Crystal treasures I had to obtain all 2500 points at once.
polarbear09 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2012, 11:03 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

I got credit for the St Bernard snowman too (I bought three - that was not a favorite theme for me).

Does anyone know what the undefined is really supposed to be?
Dorri is offline Female
Old 01-16-2012, 11:53 AM   #10
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
Well, I consider it major because I bought the wallpaper, it didn't count. I logged out and back in, still no credit. Bought more. Logged out and back in. Still no credit. Tried four different browsers. Then a friend in the park tonight tells me she figured it out. That is bothersome and annoying. There wasn't a category for annoying, LOL.
AKD
View Post Originally Posted by Twizzlerz
It is always good to check the Challenge section of the forum - there are great run-throughs of all the challenges there.
People are always quick to post hints like this there.

Closed