Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Broken party..

We purchased a party pack ( this is not our first party). We are on West Coast time, and we always adjust our time for the party. If we purchase a party @ 7:00p.m., we log in at 4:00p.m. West coast time and our party would take place. Today, we had a parties set back to back, one at 4:00 p.m. and the other at 4:30p.m., and neither one happend. Are the parties broken? Anybody else having a party problem today? I feel ripped off, especially after buying 2 party packs and not getting any parties.

alexandi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2010, 06:37 PM   #2
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Broken party..

yes the parties have been broken since the last maintenance.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 06:42 PM   #3

Donation Award 

Thanks for the reply. At least I know what is going on now. Sad I didn't get my parties.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:46 PM   #4

zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider
zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider

I bought a party pack , could find anything at any time or zone or date, is that part of the glitch?
Does any one know when it will get fixed?
zenta7 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2010, 06:51 PM   #5

Donation Award 

No, that isn't part of the glitch. When there are not time zones to pick from, it means they are all booked. Try checking back late at night around midnight. They add new dates late at night. I wouldn't book it though until the glitch is fixed so you don't waste your KC like we did. Good luck.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:25 PM   #6

happydolphin is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had trouble with the parties too. I have tried to have one and tried to go to two I was invited to. The party button is not coming on in my room. It makes me very sad. I really love the idea of the party rooms. And it seems they have had a lot of trouble with it. I HOPE THEY FIX IT SOON>
happydolphin is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 11:09 PM   #7

webpol134 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Broken party..

View Post Originally Posted by happydolphin
I have had trouble with the parties too. I have tried to have one and tried to go to two I was invited to. The party button is not coming on in my room. It makes me very sad. I really love the idea of the party rooms. And it seems they have had a lot of trouble with it. I HOPE THEY FIX IT SOON>
Yep that happend to me when a friend invite me to his party and only one come to the party woth me and the party friend dont was there and people comes onlyin the END of the party ! also the first party i made MIXED with someone else party
Old 09-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #8
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Yes, The parties no longer are working.
I was invited to 3 parties last week and the party button never showed for me.

I believe they tried to add the new party packs and messed the system up. If you go to the Wshop you will even see that one is missing.
There was a [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] tweet about the system not working and the missing party pack.
I wouldn't try to plan another one until we know for certain that the system is working again.

I do have a question for you......Did you add extra prizes to the loot and was it returned to you ? My friend set up 2 parties and her extra loot was not returned to her. (and they were really nice, older items !) Just wanted to know if this happened to anyone else.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 05:59 PM   #9
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

Ding-ding the glitch is fixed and I got my stuff back that i added as extra loot, along with a refund for the KC from Ganz
TY Ganz, you're so great!! :]
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 09-10-2010, 01:30 PM   #10
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

I just hosted a party and it did not work. None of my friends could come. It would say the host was not home or the host wanted me to go home. I am calling [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and getting a refund.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Closed