Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2012, 12:22 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

enscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonder

Default Box of Chocolates is a COUPON????

The heart shaped box of chocolates that you can win in the adventure park quest (by digging) shows up in my dock as a coupon! I can't drop in in my room, and I even tried it as a coupon, and it didn't work. Is this happening to anybody else?
enscats is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2012, 12:25 PM   #2
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Box of Chocolates is a COUPON????

View Post Originally Posted by enscats
The heart shaped box of chocolates that you can win in the adventure park quest (by digging) shows up in my dock as a coupon! I can't drop in in my room, and I even tried it as a coupon, and it didn't work. Is this happening to anybody else?
Yes, I'm sure it's just a glitch. I think it's supposed to be a decorative object, but right now it can't go anywhere. Just be patient, I'm sure this will be fixed eventually
joi is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 02:00 PM   #3
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

Default What do you do with the Box of Chocolates Prize?

While I was on the Adventure Park Valentine's Day quest, I got a digging prize that's a Box of Chocolates. I can't put it in my pet's room or feed it to my pet, and its in the "Coupons&Coins" area in my dock. Does anyone know what you do with it?
scoutreeve is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #4

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 
Default Re: What do you do with the Box of Chocolates Prize?

You're right! We can't feed it to our pet, or store it in a fridge, or put it in a room, or put it in a storage place. We can't even SELL it! Guess it's one of those many things that have to "die in the dock". Preserved till the end of time. Geez.

Hope they fix the glitch.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 02:23 PM   #5
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

I hope they fix it too!
I wish they'd make it into a room decoration, it'd go perfectly with my Valentine's Room.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:37 PM   #6
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

Quote:
Guess it's one of those many things that have to "die in the dock". Preserved till the end of time. Geez.
hahaha!

i hope its an item too! i love food and drink items so much
filthyfury is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 02:44 PM   #7
Ponies&Potter&am

i love decorative food items too
they're so much fun to decorate with!
Old 02-02-2012, 03:17 PM   #8
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Box of Chocolates is a COUPON????

I was wondering why it was hanging out with my coupons! I thought it was food...but haven't tried to eat it yet... ...a decorative object would be better.
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #9

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

Question Valentines chocolate coupon?

ok, so i finished the adventure park quest and got my chocolate machine, but i also got a box of valentines chocolates like the ones in the quest. weird thing is, they're listed in my dock under coupons and coins. i can't sell them or place them in my room. will someone please tell me if this is normal and what they're for?
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 06:14 PM   #10

MJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant future

How do you get the chocolates? I don't think I have any! (unless they're way at the end of my dock!)
MJFan94 is offline Female
Closed