Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 03:36 PM   #11
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Booted out of WW

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
This has happened twice now on the same account at 11:45 pm KT. A few nights ago it happened while I was playing Tile Towers, last night it happened on level 17 Zingoz Pop.

I didn't realize that this was happening outside of the Mazin Hamster area. It has been frequently happening to me while playing in the Mazin Hamster area (and nowhere else in WW), so early this morning I started a glitch report about it. I know I got logged out right before midnight yesterday (so CheekyDB's 11:45pm KT might be the same kick-out time for me), so I will keep an eye on the time (next time it happens). Maybe this is an artifact of them not shutting down WW at 2am. Maybe they are doing updates or backups of the servers and that kicks us out (each server could be on a slightly different time table for backups). I was wondering how they would do backups while we are actively playing in WW!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2010, 04:37 PM   #12

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

Well,this has happened to me back in October quite a few times,but overall in November,none yet that I can report. I tried going on just now and everything seems to be working fine.

It must be the system or something
Old 11-16-2010, 03:57 PM   #13
monkeydonna

suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!suzieq696 is the cats pajamas!

It is still happening. It just happened to me again. I too didn't know it was anywhere other than Mazin Hamsters. But the past few days it is getting worse. I will be playing a game or in the clubhouse, it even happened while I was doing the wishing well. I was really upset over that. I didn't get my kinzcash and it wouldn't let me finish the rest of my wishes. I am getting tired of this, this is the third time today and I have only been on a total of 45 minutes.
suzieq696 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 04:20 PM   #14
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

all the time, if i was in trading room, and then i go to the quick events competitions this happend
nici is offline Female
Old 11-16-2010, 06:55 PM   #15

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

that happened to me once last week.
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Closed