Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 10:05 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kbugsmom will become famous soon enough

Question Booted out of WW

Is anyone else having a problem being randomely booted out of WW? Ever since they changed the login screen today, i've been booted out while in the middle of games to a screen that says "thanks for playing"
kbugsmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2010, 10:07 PM   #2
kirby the puff ball

kirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talent

Default Re: Booted out of WW

I am doing fine.....
kirby153785 is offline Male
Old 11-10-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
mydaisybug

leftykinz will become famous soon enough

It's randomly happened to me a few times and my hubby has said the same has happened to him as well. But we have both been able to log back in right away.
leftykinz is offline Female
Old 11-10-2010, 10:21 PM   #4

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Yes, it happened to me in the middle of an academy class so I know that I was not idle at all.
Margo is offline Female
Old 11-10-2010, 10:46 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

That's been happening to us for the last several weeks. Once in a while for me but more frequently for my husband. We've been playing for about a year and a half and this never happened before.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 12:02 PM   #6

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

This has happened twice now on the same account at 11:45 pm KT. A few nights ago it happened while I was playing Tile Towers, last night it happened on level 17 Zingoz Pop.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 02:53 PM   #7
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

That's happened to me a few times too.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 11-11-2010, 10:36 PM   #8
skittlequeen

skittlesqueen is a jewel in the roughskittlesqueen is a jewel in the rough

Yes me and iceman have both had it happen on all nine of our accounts mostly when we get really far into a game or have been trading for a while i thought it was just our comp was just acting up but sorry to say but i am glad to hear it is not only me i hate taking the comp for repairs they always keep it for days
skittlesqueen is offline Female
Old 11-12-2010, 08:31 AM   #9

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

YES!! It is happening to me almost daily! Usually I am in the middle of a game but the other day I was gardening and it just logs me out. It is soooo incredibly annoying. I too, thought it was my internet connection so I am glad to hear it's not just me. Thank you for making this thread.
mommy-o is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 02:52 PM   #10
snowglider2319

snowglider2319 is on a distinguished road

This happens to me all the time! It's driving me nuts! It seems like it won't happen for a while, and then I'll get booted out a few times in a row.

I'm really upset about this glitch, I've lost so much KinzCash because of it! It will kick me off right in the middle of a game, and I'll end up losing all of my earnings and any high score I may have gotten. I had gotten my highest score ever and about 80 from Quizzy's Word Challenge, and it kicked me. The only time I played Eager Beaver Adventure Park, I got kicked and lost some sizeable earnings. After waiting for the Employment Office to open up all day, I was about three seconds away from finishing my job, and it booted me. And those are just the times I remember; it's ruined many a game for me. I have to have lost more than 500 at this point. Really, really frustrating

I'm glad to know it's not just my computer messing up, but no one should have to lose stuff like this!
snowglider2319 is offline Female
Closed