Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #21
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Blue Chihuahua Dice in Docks

Did you try dragging it into DiceKinz ?? You know where you put the dice??
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2010, 03:35 PM   #22
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
Did you try dragging it into DiceKinz ?? You know where you put the dice??
Great thought, however you don't have a dock in DiceKinz. When you get a pack you drag it into your room and it automatically goes to DiceKinz, so I thought that we could do it that way. So we are assuming that they don't come from DiceKinz.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #23
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Great thought, however you don't have a dock in DiceKinz. When you get a pack you drag it into your room and it automatically goes to DiceKinz, so I thought that we could do it that way. So we are assuming that they don't come from DiceKinz.
But when you arrange like a dock type thing. [;
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #24
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
But when you arrange like a dock type thing. [;
Oh I understand, I tried that, but there isn't "your" dock to drag it and the "dock" type thing in DiceKinz, there isn't a chihuahua, so it doesn't go in there.

Good thinking, now keep going. Put on that thinking cap!
Old 01-20-2010, 09:24 PM   #25
ebheads love

Below is a statement by Webkinz_Lovers to me on another thread. I thought that I would put it here for everyone to read:

The picture in your signature is a glitch. I had the same thing, only I had three, about three weeks ago. You can't do anything with them.
I ended up calling Ganz and they told me that they were objects that had been in my dock that had somehow glitched into the single dice. They said they would not revert back to what they were and unless I knew what they were they could not fix them.
Well, I figured out what one of mine was so I called Ganz. I asked for them to do a search for the item and put it back into my dock. She searched two different ways and could not find it.
I told her about my glitch from about three weeks ago and asked if that could be one of my dice. They told me that since I could prove what it was that they could not change it back. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold for several minutes.
The same person came back, said they talked to the tech people, and that it was just a wierd glitch that added the single dice to random accounts. I was told the problem was fixed and that they were not items that had mysteriously transformed into other items.
She could not explain why the first explaination I received from the tech people was different than what she was telling me. She also said there was no supervisor to speak to me and nothing they could do.
Long story short....you have a single dice in your dock that is useless.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:59 PM   #26
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Just to follow up my earlier post on another thread.

I tried everything with those single dice, putting them in my room, selling them, kinz posting them and adding them to my dicekinz. Nothing worked!

My three dice all appeared in my dock about three weeks ago. They were all the same, a Chihuahua with a yellow background. When I first called Ganz, the customer service rep knew nothing about them and checked with the tech department who said it was a glitch and they had previously been something in my dock that had somehow transformed. Without knowing what they were, they could not change them.

I have now figured out what one of the dice was because a little one kept asking for an item and we could not find it anywhere in her account. I searched every pet (100+) in her account and every storage container. Many tears ensued from her and in frustration, I called Ganz and asked them to search her account for that specific item. As I stated earlier, the item could not be found. They even searched in two different ways. When I told the customer service rep about the prior phone conversation, she admitted she did not know about the glitch and put me on hold.

When she returned she said it was a glitch. That is did happen exactly when I stated, the cause is unknown, the glitch is fixed and that the dice were not items that had been in my dock. When I asked why the last tech person said they were items in my dock, she said she did not know why I had been told that.

Because I could not prove that the missing item was the one I claimed we had they (Ganz) could not just put one in my dock. I told her it was a gift and should be in my incoming kinzpost. She said that the techs said the dice were just a glitch that appears in people's dock randomly and are worth nothing.

Weird that I got three on one account and none on any of the other six accounts in the family.

Unfortunately, I did not think to take a screen shot of the dice in my dock and now I can't because Ganz removed the dice from the dock. However, I am sure there were three and they were all yellow Chihuahuas.

Needless to say I (and my little one) are less than happy right now.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:08 PM   #27
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: What is a Blue Chihuahua Die

GREAT!!! Now we are getting somewhere. I will post a picture as soon as the site is up. Mine looks just like that, but it is Blue and there is a little Chihuahua picture. Sooooo what can you do with them? Do they just chill in the dock? I can't find a way to use it.

Thank you soooooooooooooo much for cracking the code. I guess WIki needs to be updated to add the Green Cow and maybe the Blue Chihuahua.

I do not understand ~ why are they in WIKI?

I tried adding mine to my kinz post and got an error message. If they can not be kinz posted or used in anyway, how do they have value?
Anyway, according to two customer service reps at Ganz, they are worthless, unusable, and will do nothing but sit in the dock.l

Of course, they probably do have value...especially since Ganz took mine.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:28 AM   #28
ebheads love

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
I do not understand ~ why are they in WIKI?

I tried adding mine to my kinz post and got an error message. If they can not be kinz posted or used in anyway, how do they have value?
Anyway, according to two customer service reps at Ganz, they are worthless, unusable, and will do nothing but sit in the dock.l

Of course, they probably do have value...especially since Ganz took mine.
Morning,

To answer your question the Yellow Google is in WIfi becuase it was a glitch with the Wheel of Wow. You actually got it as a prize. The Green Cow and Blue Chihuahua didn't have an answer, so in the beginning we thought they came from something. I will tell you that the only thing you can do with them is trade them and this how I got mine and one other person on here collects them.

There is no use for them, nor any value, but some people think they are of value as no one has them.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:38 AM   #29
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Morning,

To answer your question the Yellow Google is in WIfi becuase it was a glitch with the Wheel of Wow. You actually got it as a prize. The Green Cow and Blue Chihuahua didn't have an answer, so in the beginning we thought they came from something. I will tell you that the only thing you can do with them is trade them and this how I got mine and one other person on here collects them.

There is no use for them, nor any value, but some people think they are of value as no one has them.
That is really odd because I tried to drag mine into kinz post and it would not let me. I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that I had three the same?

Guess it makes no difference because the Ganz rep took them from my dock.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:09 PM   #30
saundra01

Cheetah lover will become famous soon enough

happened to me with a yellow googles. they traded me it saying it was a pet. well it wasn't. i said it wasn't i was going to report and he scrammed before i could.
Cheetah lover is offline Female
Closed