Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #11
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: What is a Blue Chihuahua Die

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Is that what yours looks like? What do you do with them? Do they just chill in your dock?
Yup, That what mine look like.
You can't do anything, They just chill in your dock.
I need to find the Chihuahua Die now.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 07:55 PM   #12
hy am I still a
Webkinz :)

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

No it is a glitch happening all over.
I have the same thing.
But good catch.
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 01-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #13
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by SmelzGood84
No it is a glitch happening all over.
I have the same thing.
But good catch.
Where did you get yours? What one do you have? FIA, the moderate, was unaware of the other die. Please help us crack the code!
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 08:40 AM   #14

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

LOL I thought you meant like a blue Chihuahua was dieing! LOL I believe that you use that in DiceKinz
katiekinzz is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 11:26 AM   #15
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by katiekinzz
LOL I thought you meant like a blue Chihuahua was dieing! LOL I believe that you use that in DiceKinz
Thank you for your response, no it isn't used in DiceKinz, but thank you for the guess. So where did it come from?
Old 01-08-2010, 11:53 AM   #16
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

The blue dice is for DiceKinz. What you do is put it into your room and just like a gift it opens. Then it should show up in your game even though you probably don't have a chihuahua. (:

Its pretty cool;; especially if you like DiceKinz.(:

Congrats! Click the image to open in full size.

Edit: Try dragging it into your room and post here what happens. [;
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 12:37 PM   #17
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I thought you tried to put it in your room & it wouldn't let you because it was a Single dice...Not a pack of Dice. Did I read your post wrong?
Old 01-08-2010, 01:42 PM   #18
ebheads love

View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
The blue dice is for DiceKinz. What you do is put it into your room and just like a gift it opens. Then it should show up in your game even though you probably don't have a chihuahua. (:

Its pretty cool;; especially if you like DiceKinz.(:

Congrats! Click the image to open in full size.

Edit: Try dragging it into your room and post here what happens. [;
Thank you for your response. It isn't a dice pack. It is a single die. It will not let you put it in your room. I am going to add a picture of what happens when I try to put it in. This is not part of DiceKinz.

View Post Originally Posted by PoliceProperty
I thought you tried to put it in your room & it wouldn't let you because it was a Single dice...Not a pack of Dice. Did I read your post wrong?
Exactly I am going to add a picture of what happens when you put it in. It is a single die.

Thank you for looking at my thread and posting.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:48 PM   #19
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

It was probably a programming glitch, somehow obtained.

A while back, on the WoW, there was an Ice Cream Bar Fridge, and if you won it, you somehow got a Yellow Googles Die.

It might also be from a WoW prize, but I guess we will never know LOL

Some people consider those Die "price less" but others, just the value of thei tems it came from

Confuzzling, yes, I would hold on to it maybe... Unless you want to get rid of it, for some reason
Old 01-08-2010, 01:50 PM   #20
ebheads love

First I think it is soooooooooo cool that I have learned how to take screen shots, thank you WI.

Oh back to the subject at hand. Ok I have taken some pitures that might help. The first one is the die in my dock. The second is me dragging the die into my room. Finally the third is the result I get from trying to put it into the room.

Hopefully this will help figure out where these little guys are coming from.

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
It was probably a programming glitch, somehow obtained.

A while back, on the WoW, there was an Ice Cream Bar Fridge, and if you won it, you somehow got a Yellow Googles Die.

It might also be from a WoW prize, but I guess we will never know LOL

Some people consider those Die "price less" but others, just the value of thei tems it came from

Confuzzling, yes, I would hold on to it maybe... Unless you want to get rid of it, for some reason
Thank you for your post. It has been considered that it was with the yellow Google, but FIA doesn't believe that this is the case. Apparently there is a Green Cow out there too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgBlue Chihuahua Die in Dock.JPG (106.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpgBlue Chihuahua Die going into room.JPG (107.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpgBlue Chihuahua Die not allowed.JPG (111.3 KB, 6 views)
Closed