Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #21
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Default Re: Bloggerhood promo a no show today

Very true, not seeing them using Safari either. I love this promotion though, and can't wait for it work again
smwcat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2012, 01:07 PM   #22
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for those who have called and posted it here. I spent some time looking but thought I'd come here after seeing a lot of blacked out banners-I know I can always depend on WI to keep me from feeling too lost and alone in the Ganz-Universe!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 01:40 PM   #23

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

I think this may be fixed, as I was just able to find the ads using IE!

Thanks to alll who called Ganz!
kayjay is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #24
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I just found the ads on Fire Fox too!
joi is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #25
Oekie defies all odds
Oekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all odds

Ads are back for me as well!
Old 04-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #26
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I think I know why they were down.....it is taking me 3 to 4 times the amount of clicks to find an ad. I wonder if they saw the ad is popular and are trying to get more views for more ad income
Old 04-10-2012, 03:23 PM   #27
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I'm seeing them on Safari too although it is taking quite a while to find them. But I'm so glad they are fixed!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 06:52 PM   #28

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
I'm seeing them on Safari too although it is taking quite a while to find them. But I'm so glad they are fixed!
If you're looking for them for multiple accounts, here's a tip for you: Once you find one, press control, and then click on the add as many times as you have accounts. Each click will open an entry form. You need to refresh the security code before you fill out each form, but other than that, each entry should work for you. This has saved me many hours of looking for ads.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 04-11-2012, 07:04 AM   #29
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

I found the bloggerhood promo today, but not the baby items one. I did get a bunch of blank advertisements though. Is anyone having issues with this? I am using FF, and have cleared my cache.

Thanks, for any help.
beckybug3 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2012, 09:53 AM   #30
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
If you're looking for them for multiple accounts, here's a tip for you: Once you find one, press control, and then click on the add as many times as you have accounts. Each click will open an entry form. You need to refresh the security code before you fill out each form, but other than that, each entry should work for you. This has saved me many hours of looking for ads.
Thank you so much for the tip! What a time saver. Today YOU are my hero instead of Grumpy!
las is offline Female
Closed