Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 07:46 AM   #11
ishing you peace and
Webkinz :)

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Bloggerhood promo a no show today

Thank you so much for starting this I have had no trouble finding the Bloggerhood Banner until this morning. Just like you said, a black banner every so often.
I will be calling Ganz about his at 10am. EST. I will post again after I speak with a rep.
peacemom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2012, 07:51 AM   #12
Oekie defies all odds
Oekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all odds

all blacked out for me too! Bummer!
Old 04-10-2012, 08:12 AM   #13
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
Thank you so much for starting this I have had no trouble finding the Bloggerhood Banner until this morning. Just like you said, a black banner every so often.
I will be calling Ganz about his at 10am. EST. I will post again after I speak with a rep.
Thanks for making the call! I hope you get an answer and not the run-around! I'll be looking forward to your update.
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 08:18 AM   #14
Lolokf

Lolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonderLolokf wows us all with wonder

Nothing for me today on Parent's site - either the baby ads or the Blogger ones. So sad.
Lolokf is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #15
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Just spoke with CSR, who said he would pass the problem along to the supervisor. I hope it's fixed soon.
dustydogheaven is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 09:26 AM   #16
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Hi all Just hung up with a rep that I've spoken to many times before. She went into the Parent section and is seeing the same thing we are while looking for the Condo Banner. So she is passing this info on to the techs. Hopefully it will be adressed quickly and easily.

To those having trouble finding the Baby items Ad.... don't give up it IS there. While it was easy to find for me thus far, I really had to search around for it today. Just keep refreshing your page or as I do sometmes...Go into the articles and down at the bottom change through the pages and check the Ads.

Good Luck everyone
peacemom is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 11:30 AM   #17
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I just called twice. The first time I called she told me it was a problem just with FF so I tried two other browsers with no result and called again. She was going to pass on to a tech that it's not just one browser that is having problems. I was loving the prizes on this ad. The other ad on the parent club gives mostly wshop though the rompers are nice to get.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 11:36 AM   #18
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

We, also are having this issue. No show on Opera, FF or IE.
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 04-10-2012, 11:44 AM   #19
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I also called and they know that it is down and are supposedly fixing it. The first time I asked how long I was told the end of the week.....which I responded it would be finished by then. I am collecting for my granddaughters and still need more pieces. I hope they fix this.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:21 PM   #20
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I also just called. The rep was very nice but she also said that the tech informed them it was a browser specific issue and I should try another browser. I convinced her that FF, IE, Chrome and Safari were all seeing the same issue so she said she would pass the info along. Hope they get it fixed very soon!
judy999 is offline Female
Closed