Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
Gifted

QueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of glory
QueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of glory

Default Blank Price Tags on W-Shop Sale Items ???

Click the image to open in full size.
(sorry the picture is so big . . .)

For about a month, the sale prices haven't been showing up on the Sale items in the W-Shop. You can see the price of course once you add it to your cart, but on the sale page, you can't see them. Anyone else experiencing this glitch?

(I wasn't sure how to classify this glitch --- do you think Minor is okay for this instance?)
QueenVet is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
Gifted

gympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed success
gympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed success

Default Re: Blank Price Tags on W-Shop Sale Items ???

Hmm,I haven't been in that section in a while,so I just checked it out, and it's very interesting that there isn't prices......
gympuppy is offline Female
Old 10-04-2012, 06:52 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

webkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glory
webkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glorywebkinzadorer is on the edge of glory

That's really weird, and that hasn't happened to me.
If it keeps happening I would probably suggest calling Ganz.
webkinzadorer is offline Female
Old 10-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #4

Corderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond reputeCorderosa has a reputation beyond repute

I'vehad this under whole sections of room themes. Eventually (after logging off and logging back on) the prices came back. But, then only to find another section had no prices!
Old 10-06-2012, 09:53 AM   #5
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

This is happening to me too, but if you add it to your cart and go to checkout the sale price will show.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 10-13-2012, 08:57 PM   #6
Gifted

QueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of glory
QueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of gloryQueenVet is on the edge of glory

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
This is happening to me too, but if you add it to your cart and go to checkout the sale price will show.
Correct, it's just a little annoying to have to do that all the time versus just looking at the price tag. lol
QueenVet is offline Female
Old 10-19-2012, 03:22 PM   #7
JoyfulLark is a WIzard
JoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzardJoyfulLark is a WIzard

I've also had this problem and it's always for items that are on sale. Even on sale I am not going to buy it if I don't know how much it's going to cost. I can only view the cost by selecting the item and seeing the total cost change at the bottom of my screen or going to the checkout page.
JoyfulLark is offline Female
Old 10-19-2012, 04:52 PM   #8
PRAY ON
Gifted

percyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guide

I've also noticed that. It's quite annoying because I have know idea how much I'm spending unless I click "buy!" I hope they fix that soon.
percyjacksonfan is offline Female
Old 10-19-2012, 04:56 PM   #9
ancharlina

ancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guideancharlina is a golden guide

I've noticed it, but it isn't that big of a problem for me... i just used ccleaner...
Old 10-21-2012, 12:35 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ancharlina
I've noticed it, but it isn't that big of a problem for me... i just used ccleaner...
Did ccleaner solve the problem? I don't think so.

I don't think it's a big problem because you can see the prices when you go to checkout and can always remove the item if you don't want to buy it. Minor or trivial is the right way to classify this glitch.

If it bothers anyone. call Ganz and tell them about it but it probably will not be fixed until the next maintence. There was one this last Wednesday and they do it every three weeks now.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed