Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 10:21 PM   #31
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Birthday present from Webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I think you are supposed to get a letter and a wish token for your birthday (not your pets'). I haven't heard that they have stopped doing this, but some people don't get them due to some glitch. You could call (or have an adult call) to find out why you didn't get yours.

It is also possible that you didn't enter your birthday correctly when you first set up your account. I don't know how you can check this, though.
They do give a wish token on your BD.Call Ganz
Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2010, 10:33 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Default Re: Birthday present from Webkinz

My sons bday was in November he received a wish token about a week after. Hope this helps. I agree with several others get an adult to call unless you are one already.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 11:29 PM   #33
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Birthday wish token

I got one on my birthday in December but the first time I had to call Ganz. I suggest you call them and ask for a token for your daughter. 1-866-Webkinz.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 07:14 AM   #34
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Weird, in october i got mine. Maybe it is a glitch in 2010? Anyway, contact GANZ, i think someone posted their number.
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 12:39 PM   #35
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I had a glitch report about this a while ago. I guess the thread was not active, because I believe it got automatically closed (I think this happens to a thread that is inactive for about 2 weeks).

I have had to call a few times in the last couple of months for my family's accounts (for both Birthday and Anniversary tokens). They can track it very easily. If you didn't get the kinzpost, then you didn't get the wish token. They will put the wish token in your dock when you call (1-866-webkinz).

I have to keep a closer eye on it this year because the Birthday badge was a reminder; but now that I have the badges on all of my family's accounts, I won't get that reminder! Also, I didn't receive anniversary tokens. That is another thing that I need to remember to check for all the accounts. I wish this was working properly!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 12:54 PM   #36
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lovemywebbies
I'm so sorry that your daughter didn't get one. I've heard that other members haven't gotten theirs. Maybe they stopped giving out wish tokens.
No, that is not the case at all. They would have told us so by Webkinz Newz and they don't usually take anything away, like that, without giving something new in return. So I have to agree with everyone here. It is best to discuss this with a representative on the phone or to fill out the Customer support report form.
to call it is 1-866-WEB-KINZ
to get the Customer Service report form go to the Customer Service link on the log in page
Scroll down to Comments and Suggestions
Click on 'Our Question does not appear above'
then click on other and fill out that report. They will send you an email verifying that they received the complaint and then they will send you another with a contact number of a representative you can speak to about this.
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 01:27 PM   #37

tls1969 is on a distinguished road

Thank you all for answering me. You are all great!
tls1969 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 12:22 PM   #38
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I just want you to know my husband's birthday is today and I got a wish token on the account he opened. So if you did not get one on your birthday you should call Ganz about it.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:37 PM   #39

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. You should contact Ganz about this tough one. Are you sure her birth date is correct when you filled out the form in the beginning? I'd give you mine if we were allowed to sent it through Kinzpost! Please wish her a Happy Birthday for me.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 12:52 AM   #40
marnabear

WI Subscriber

Birthday tokens seem to be working better. DH's account got one yesterday for his birthday. The badge came right at midnight but the token did not come until after maintenance.
Closed