Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 10:29 AM   #1
Mommastarburst
Webkinz :)

Blooddragon has a spectacular aura about

Default Today's My birhtday

Usually, Everyone gets a wish token and a letter for their birthday... My daughter had her birthday 5 days ago and get hers... Today, I got a badge widget, and nothing else... Ganz must be having quirky issues again
Blooddragon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2009, 10:32 AM   #2
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Today's My birhtday

I got that too!Mine was 21 days ago.
pinkypie567 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 10:35 AM   #3
Mommastarburst

Blooddragon has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by pinkypie567
I got that too!Mine was 21 days ago.
happy belated birthday!
Blooddragon is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 10:41 AM   #4
mandypuppy9

mandypuppy9 is a jewel in the roughmandypuppy9 is a jewel in the rough

Oh yeah my birthday was a week or 2 ago and I got my wish token , and my letter! ( and 11 more webkinz )
mandypuppy9 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 11:14 AM   #5
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Blooddragon
happy belated birthday!
Same to your daughter.THanks!
pinkypie567 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 11:42 AM   #6
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

It's gotten rare that anyone with birthday gets more than letter, even though in token machine spiel it says that is one way to get a token {having a birthday} and those that don't get one have to contact the site enough to make them give them one {otherwise not going to happen in majority of cases}. I still have not heard back from them about none of my accounts getting the token {4 accounts} or my friend's account where her b'day was a week before.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 09-27-2009, 11:43 AM   #7
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

I am not sure yet. I still have a while till my birthday!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 09:53 AM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Birthday Tokens and kinzpost not working

Birthday Tokens and Birthday kinzpost not working

For a Dec 1st Birthday on both 1 American and 1 Asian account (both deluxe accounts).

The Birthday badge popped up upon login.

There was NO birthday kinzpost and NO wish token in the dock.

I called customer service and the lady checked the accounts and added a wish token to each of the accounts.

This feature was working on November 10th. Another account (American) received the Birthday Kinzpost and the wish token on November 10th.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 10:01 AM   #9
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Birthday Tokens and kinzpost not working

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Birthday Tokens and Birthday kinzpost not working

For a Dec 1st Birthday on both 1 American and 1 Asian account (both deluxe accounts).

The Birthday badge popped up upon login.

There was NO birthday kinzpost and NO wish token in the dock.

I called customer service and the lady checked the accounts and added a wish token to each of the accounts.

This feature was working on November 10th. Another account (American) received the Birthday Kinzpost and the wish token on November 10th.
Token??? All my pets get on their birthdays is a piece of cake..

OH... I get it... YOUR birthday! Sorry... My mistake... Never mind...
elymic is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 10:04 AM   #10
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Birthday Tokens and kinzpost not working

I am glad CS was willing to help you and you got your token!! Happy Birthday!!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Closed