Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 10:36 AM   #1
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Angry big trading room problems

1. 90% of the time when it says waiting for the other player it never happens. Doesn't connect, other player never shows up even after MANY minutes.

2.Someone invites you to trade, you click yes, and up pops up a balloon saying that person doesn't want to trade! When they have just invited you.

3. You invite to trade someone without the little trading arrows above their head and it says "that person is already in a game"

These things happen over and over and over. It is a mess now and almost impossible to trade. Why didn't they just leave it alone. Why break things that weren't broken.
wendypie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2010, 10:58 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

Default Re: big trading room problems

That has been happenng to me for a few days now, I thought I wa the only one... I thought it was my computer, I'm glad I'm not the only one (but not happy it is happening)
bigfireball is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 09:14 PM   #3
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

yes, that has been happening to me too ever since that new trade box (when you ask someone to trade) changed. I WANT MY OLD TRADE BOX BACK!
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 02:01 PM   #4
is sick of being a

jetta99 is a jewel in the roughjetta99 is a jewel in the rough

#2 has happened to me many times also. idk about this problem.
jetta99 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 04:13 PM   #5
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
1. 90% of the time when it says waiting for the other player it never happens. Doesn't connect, other player never shows up even after MANY minutes.

2.Someone invites you to trade, you click yes, and up pops up a balloon saying that person doesn't want to trade! When they have just invited you.

3. You invite to trade someone without the little trading arrows above their head and it says "that person is already in a game"

These things happen over and over and over. It is a mess now and almost impossible to trade. Why didn't they just leave it alone. Why break things that weren't broken.
These trading glitches have happened to me many times, for the past two weeks. I called Ganz to report it more than a week ago, was told that was the first they had ever heard of the problem. I was asked to take screen shots of these things happening. It was time consuming, but I did so, and e-mailed them to Ganz as instructed, several days ago. I was promised a call back. I have never received a call, and the problem is still here. That, coupled with the severe hhh point drops, will keep me off Webkinz until it is fixed. I'm fed up with all these glitches. They never seem to stop.

Last edited by Serena; 12-12-2010 at 07:50 PM..
Serena is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 04:21 PM   #6
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

that's happend to me also and to everyone, ganz need to fix it.
nici is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 04:33 PM   #7

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

Today I tried to make a trade and was able to connect with another trader . . . . then I could not drag anything to the trading dock after repeated tries. The other trader finally gave up on me.

Another common glitch I've had: no ability to communicate with the other trader. Sometimes I log out and log back in to enable replying; sometimes it still doesn't come back.
vickylw is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 03:17 PM   #8
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Im still having major trading room problems.
Anyone else?
Serena is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 02:17 PM   #9
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Yes, all last week I was trying to trade and there were problems with the invitations. You have to ask the same person 2-3 times before it connects.

Same if you are the one invited - you say yes, but nothing happens unless the person invites you a few more times.

It's time consuming, but eventually I was able to connect and trade.
joi is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 03:05 PM   #10

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

i'm getting this too it's soooo annoying!!!!!!
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Closed