Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2011, 09:22 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Bieber Ads on Webkinz World removing sound

Okay Dixiecup, it's not just you! I am also in Canada (Ontario) and tried an "experiment".

I had normal sound in Magic Forest, went to Daily Activities, saw the Bieber ad (didn't click anything), returned to Magic Forest and lost my sound!

Could this "infected" ad be limited to certain geographical areas?
webbimom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2011, 09:34 AM   #52
When I'm Gone <3
Banned
CoolRanchDorito will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Well, I am definitely 'Lodging' a complaint about the Bieber ads. They are 'stopping the natural flow' of things in Webkinz World for me. Even in the Kinzville Park, I can't pick up trash because my pet looks like it has the hiccups...really bad.
That oughta give 'em something to 'gnaw' on.
Well, atleats now your not alone on the bieber ads.

View Post Originally Posted by Dark_Hunters2
*runs downstairs* *locks door* the bieber will not get it! he won't! *closes blinds to windows* i will never have the BIEBER FEVER! *runs to closet* *goes inside* *locks closet door* i will not end up like Dixie! the bieber will never take me alive!... i'm still so sorry about your Beaver problems... maybe you could put a trap outside?? maybe the beaver will get trapped in a cage?? put a few treats out for it? maybe that will get rid of the Beaver problem
I DON'T THINK THAT WILL GET RID OF HIM!
CoolRanchDorito is offline Female
Old 02-10-2011, 09:35 AM   #53
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

I just started my Dailies - late this morning - and have no sound on any of my accounts. I checked out the General Discussion/Chat Forum to see if anyone else had that problem, but there was nothing there. Then I found Dixiecup's glitch report. I too have the Bieber ads so thanks for letting me know what is the matter. Now all I need is a cure - it just isn't the same without sound!
valleygram is offline Female
Old 02-10-2011, 09:36 AM   #54
♥♪I'mNotAWaste♪♥

Dark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonder

yup.. Dixie isn't alone anymore..
Dark_Hunters2 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2011, 09:39 AM   #55
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
Okay Dixiecup, it's not just you! I am also in Canada (Ontario) and tried an "experiment".

I had normal sound in Magic Forest, went to Daily Activities, saw the Bieber ad (didn't click anything), returned to Magic Forest and lost my sound!

Could this "infected" ad be limited to certain geographical areas?
I YOU!! Thank you, I am not insane Nor do I have a hidden Bieber agenda YOu may be right it could be a geographical error and NOT a server error so that narrows it down for them even more. All my accounts are affected, so it can't be server related because all accounts are on unique servers, right?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-10-2011, 09:39 AM   #56
♥♪I'mNotAWaste♪♥

Dark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by CoolRanchDorito

I DON'T THINK THAT WILL GET RID OF HIM!

aw darn! i thought the cage with treats might work.... can't we trap the beaver in a cage and put the cage in Antartica? but i doubt that would help -_- the Beib has his ways to escape -_-.. curse you beib! *takes bite of chocolate bar* yeah.. that'sright beaver boy! you aren't gettin any chocolate!
Dark_Hunters2 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2011, 09:49 AM   #57

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I YOU!! Thank you, I am not insane Nor do I have a hidden Bieber agenda YOu may be right it could be a geographical error and NOT a server error so that narrows it down for them even more. All my accounts are affected, so it can't be server related because all accounts are on unique servers, right?
I'm thinking defintely geographical.........the four accounts I look after are all affected (infected?) It's nothing against the Biebs, my daughter and niece would be thrilled to find out JUSTIN BIEBER is on their Webkinz account......AAAHHHH (high pitched little girl screams!!!)

Last edited by webbimom; 02-10-2011 at 09:55 AM.. Reason: Spelling.....
webbimom is offline Female
Old 02-10-2011, 09:49 AM   #58

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am also having the 'no sound issue" when I go to 'todays activities'.
I got around it this morning by going directly to arcade for some and the map for others.
I am from Canada, but play with 8 different accounts, all on Chrome.
Bieb appears on all accounts on the todays activities page, then the sound goes off.
I have to shut down and start over to get sound back. So time consuming!
gramys is offline Female
Old 02-10-2011, 09:52 AM   #59
When I'm Gone <3
Banned
CoolRanchDorito will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Dark_Hunters2
aw darn! i thought the cage with treats might work.... can't we trap the beaver in a cage and put the cage in Antartica? but i doubt that would help -_- the Beib has his ways to escape -_-.. curse you beib! *takes bite of chocolate bar* yeah.. that'sright beaver boy! you aren't gettin any chocolate!
We need another way to trap the beaver. I'd say use Dixie as a trap, but she;s to nice.
LET'S USE CHOCOLATE.
CoolRanchDorito is offline Female
Old 02-10-2011, 09:53 AM   #60
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by CoolRanchDorito
We need another way to trap the beaver. I'd say use Dixie as a trap, but she;s to nice.
LET'S USE CHOCOLATE.

How about using a camera...he LOVES to get his picture taken!
NR1991 is offline Female
Closed