Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 08:20 AM   #101
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Bieber Ads on Webkinz World removing sound

View Post Originally Posted by molycat
3:30AM Mountain time ~ I've got my sound back!

The ad has changed ~ it's now an ad for a cereal contest.
I have the same thing going on this morning
SEE, Ganz does read our posts, here
It was ALL done without us having to block those ads. I did that in about 3 of the accounts and I now have to go back and wait for 30 days before I can UNBLOCK those ads. In the meantime if there are ANY flying events (and there are the chocolate ribbons on the 15th and first of the month) I will have to miss them
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2011, 11:49 AM   #102
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I have the same thing going on this morning
SEE, Ganz does read our posts, here
It was ALL done without us having to block those ads. I did that in about 3 of the accounts and I now have to go back and wait for 30 days before I can UNBLOCK those ads. In the meantime if there are ANY flying events (and there are the chocolate ribbons on the 15th and first of the month) I will have to miss them
Thanks, Dixiecup, for making an issue of this and getting it fixed. It's too bad that you have to wait for the accounts to be unblocked, but it helped everyone understand what mischief that ad was causing.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 12:23 PM   #103
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Dixie, I have had not trouble with flying events on my accounts that have 3rd party ads blocked. You just won't be able to do something like the Snow White Click-to-Win, since that came from a 3rd party ad.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 12:30 PM   #104
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Funny, I did when I had 'tested' it out back when the option became available. That was a while back, though.
Thank you for telling me
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 03:57 PM   #105
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
Out of all the comments aboout this glitch with only Canadian WW players being affected it shows Ganz' programers are pretty smart at what they do - if they are able to program the ads only to go to players in Canada why can't they fix the rest of the glitches that abound in WW

I guess I shouldn't be so naive about the internet and how it works - but I do think an ad that you click and goes to an 3rd party website shouldn't be in a game aimed at young children
jmho
You know, I have my ads turned off and also for my kids' 2 accounts, but I never did on our "other" account and I never saw the Bieber ads...I hadn't realized it was just for Canadian players' accounts...crazy! Yeah - you'd think if they were that savvy then other little things should be a no brainer either...like the "TA DA" when you get your adoption present...blank for months now!!!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 04:01 PM   #106
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh justin bieber? D: Noooo
abbyartsy78 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 05:09 PM   #107
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, that's just great, Bieber's even taking over WW! What's next, Microsoft Word?
collielollie is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #108
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
Aw, man! I thought WW was a Bieber free world!
Me too!!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 02-14-2011, 01:35 PM   #109
e're all jolly

Candycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to beholdCandycat609 is a splendid one to behold

I rofl (Not litrelly) at the Justin Bieber picture. I for one HATE Justin Bieber, but yes, I would like to get PJ to shut up for once.
Candycat609 is offline Female
Closed