Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2011, 06:03 PM   #91
<3 Records!
Webkinz :)

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

Default Re: Bieber Ads on Webkinz World removing sound

Do you see what you do, Justin Bieber? You mess up Webkinz.
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2011, 06:12 PM   #92
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

BIEBER!!!! HOW COULD YOU! WE TRUSTED POLLY! xD.
I'm not Canadian. You just need the AD blocker on to not see any of these annoying ADs, =P.

Last edited by pikachukick900; 02-10-2011 at 06:15 PM..
Old 02-10-2011, 06:15 PM   #93
Diabetes Awareness

shellybrayley is just really niceshellybrayley is just really nice

I went into my Webkinz options & had to turn off outside Ads again & this worked & gave me back my sound
shellybrayley is offline Female
Old 02-10-2011, 06:23 PM   #94

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Don't mention the Pop singer please. I'd seen it enough. I hope it gets fixed. Thanks for telling us, Dixiecup.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:16 PM   #95
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
While I am all for shutting Pollie Jean up, this goes to the other extreme.
No sound, none whatsoever. Not on any account. No Chugga-chugga noise when I pulled the W-shop coupon cord, no Tabby Von Meow in the Employment office, No Fairy Falls music, No Arte Fact, no sound AT ALL
I can only see ONE change. Ganz has allowed ADS with sound in Webkinz World. This one in particular a Justin Bieber ad. You have to click on IT to get the sound for the ad, but it disables ALL sound in Webkinz World.
By the way, Ganz had promised WAY back that they wouldn't advertise in Webkinz World. That was the ONE major thing that kept me coming back. Now they have compromised it as well
You could try turning adds off. You go to Me and My Pets then you click options and turn ads off from companys other than Ganz. Hope this helps!
Old 02-10-2011, 08:22 PM   #96
molyfur

molycat has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
You could try turning adds off. You go to Me and My Pets then you click options and turn ads off from companys other than Ganz. Hope this helps!
Nobody should have to do that just to keep the sound working - this is a flaw that the programmers need to fix ASAP.
molycat is offline Female
Old 02-10-2011, 08:22 PM   #97
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by shellybrayley
I went into my Webkinz options & had to turn off outside Ads again & this worked & gave me back my sound
WOW - you're brilliant. This worked for me, too. I was wondering why one account on the same browser had sound and the other (new) didn't. THANKS!
vanberk is offline Female
Old 02-10-2011, 08:32 PM   #98
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
Aw, man! I thought WW was a Bieber free world!
Oh my god same here!!!!!

I can't find the add

Hopefully I never will.

Last edited by wyn2005; 02-10-2011 at 08:32 PM..
wyn2005 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 05:27 AM   #99
molyfur

molycat has a spectacular aura about

3:30AM Mountain time ~ I've got my sound back!

The ad has changed ~ it's now an ad for a cereal contest.
molycat is offline Female
Old 02-11-2011, 05:53 AM   #100
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Out of all the comments aboout this glitch with only Canadian WW players being affected it shows Ganz' programers are pretty smart at what they do - if they are able to program the ads only to go to players in Canada why can't they fix the rest of the glitches that abound in WW

I guess I shouldn't be so naive about the internet and how it works - but I do think an ad that you click and goes to an 3rd party website shouldn't be in a game aimed at young children
jmho
Closed