Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 01:29 PM   #81
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Getting logged out CONSTANTLY

View Post Originally Posted by LMPhilbric
Every time I try to fill the jars in Jumbleberry Fields, I get logged out. This is getting ridiculous.
The jumbleberry fields is a major trigger-I usually get logged out just as the game is switching to where my berries are awarded, so I actually never get them...

Today it has been especially bad-dd got logged out twice while trying to adopt her new pets...I'm to the point where I am not going to be purchasing anything new until this is resolved. I refuse to chuck money at something that doesn't work-this has been going on WAY too long...
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2011, 01:33 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Luckily this has stopped for me on the "all the time" mode. Now its on occasion, but mostly it doesn't happen. I am sorry if you are still experiencing diffacualties with this, and hopefully Ganz can fix this soon. My advice is to bare with them while they find a solution.

I also recommend giving them a call if you haven't or haven't in a while. Maybe if they here the fuss people are going through, they can find a solution in their next maintenance.

During that time, I would say try and use every single kind of engine you have either if its Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. Hopefully one of them will work so you can garden in peace. I bet the room is lovely, just with those little quirks Ganz is having.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-09-2011, 09:05 PM   #83
Lard Face has a spectacular aura about

Don't worry, your not alone. This happens to me all the time when I am playing games in the arcade. Ganz just can never have a update without a new glitch can they?
Lard Face is offline Female
Old 01-11-2011, 09:22 AM   #84
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Ok, Here is my follow up email..I'm not proud that it is quite stinky (although I did hold back) but I am officially annoyed. I forwarded to them my original email with this additional message:

This is yet another follow up email. I have not heard one word back since I called OVER a MONTH ago. I am a very patient person, but this is absolutely ridiculous. We (my children and I) have been having the issue mentioned below for over a month and it is very seriously interrupting our webkinz experiences. Today I had 56 pachinko seeds, and started to let my daughter do them for me. She got down to 6 seeds left, with winnings up to 1,700 and was logged out YET AGAIN. Of course, none of the kinz cash was counted after logging in, but you can be sure those seeds are missing. Almost every time we do Jumbleberry Fields we are logged out. We cannot garden because we are logged out so often we can't possibly get it done!

I am officially not purchasing a single product until this is resolved. I have always been very pleased with your customer service, and although at times we have to wait for an issue to be resolved, it usually does get resolved. This is NOT the case now, and I am not spending another dime until you fix this.

I appreciate your anticipated cooperation in this matter,
thank you,
`dbird
Old 01-11-2011, 09:33 AM   #85
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

Oh Dragonbird, I'm so sorry...this is really such poor customer service. I am not having the problem to the degree that you are, my account only logs me out after about 45 minutes to an hour....it IS annoying, but I can certainly get some things done in that time. I tried to tell them about this problem yesterday, but I was calling about three other problems as well, so by the time I got to this one, I got rushed off the phone, partly by the rep, partly by my children. I do hope they respond to you..that is completely unacceptable.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:36 AM   #86
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by swanjo
Oh Dragonbird, I'm so sorry...this is really such poor customer service. I am not having the problem to the degree that you are, my account only logs me out after about 45 minutes to an hour....it IS annoying, but I can certainly get some things done in that time. I tried to tell them about this problem yesterday, but I was calling about three other problems as well, so by the time I got to this one, I got rushed off the phone, partly by the rep, partly by my children. I do hope they respond to you..that is completely unacceptable.
Thanks for the support! I'm glad it isn't as bad for you..SOME times it isn't too bad for me as well-I might get a whole half hour...and then I think, "Hay, I'll try to earn some KC in teh arcade to work for my key" and then of course, as I get up there, BOOM logged out..It's gotten to the point, where I just jump on quick, do waht I have to do (and still get logged out during certain things) and don't linger...

Actually though, the mazin hamster section does NOT long me out randomly (it did once or twice, but I suspect tehy might have been working on it at teh time) so I have been hanging out there, and I love it! BUT I love WW too, and I really hope they take this seriously and fix it! DD isn't as patient as me and has ceased playing alltogether..I had hoped my pachinko seeds would entice her back, which they did until it logged her out! ha!
Old 01-11-2011, 12:38 PM   #87

Desi will become famous soon enough

This has been happening to me also, since the latest Webkinz update. It does not matter what browser I use, ( Google Chrome or firefox.) It is happening on both. I also cannot access anything in my dock without items in my dock"floating around". Then all of the sudden I get the message that I will be logged out of Webkinz. I have also noticed that I cannot do my jobs properly. I have been on level 3 of grocery clerk forever and now am down to level one because it is so jumpy.
I have been having these issues since Monday and honestly my deluxe membership ran out as of Monday and i hesitate to renew it because of all these problems.
Desi is offline Female
Old 01-11-2011, 04:13 PM   #88
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

UPDATE: The rep called me back (now I feel bad about my nasty email as she was very sweet). She said that they are aware of the issue, the tech department is aware of the issue, they are awaiting a solution. She said the problem is "most definitely on their part" and that there is no need to try to mess with anything on my computer as it won't help since the problem is theirs. Somehow that makes me feel better, just knowing they are trying to fix it. In the past, they have always corrected their mistakes and glitches-some taking longer than others. I'm very hopeful that this is a top priority, as I LOVE WW and would hate to never be able to play on it as I once did...No mention of awarding me my KC from my pachinko
Old 01-11-2011, 09:05 PM   #89
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Good luck with your issues and KC or pachinko seeds. I am still being randomly logged out myself, though not as frequently, mostly during gardening. My bigger issue has become the floating dock items, as they make playing in the arcade or doing a job at the employment office impossible. I hope all these major or critical glitches get fixed pronto, as they take all the fun out of playing. Oh, if anyone is keeping track, I have a NA standard account on WAPI 9, and my kids have standard NA accounts on WAPI 5 with the same issues. We all use Firefox....good luck all!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 06:52 AM   #90
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

This is apparently STILL an issue. It is worse this morning than during winterfest...I wonder why that would be? I've been logged out just about every time I try to do something today...
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: