Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2010, 10:59 PM   #71
I LOVE GOD AND WEBKI
Webkinz :)

poodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud of

Default Re: Getting logged out CONSTANTLY

It has happened to me several times, and it makes me mad cause i will get a huge score on a game and lots of KC then get a logged out screen and when i log back in i have not recieved any KC, and, when i'm playing my mazin hamsters doing the daily stuff and it logs me out and you don't get a second chance at those till the next day, and that stinks, GANZ HELP!!!
poodlekd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2010, 11:34 PM   #72
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by poodlekd
It has happened to me several times, and it makes me mad cause i will get a huge score on a game and lots of KC then get a logged out screen and when i log back in i have not recieved any KC, and, when i'm playing my mazin hamsters doing the daily stuff and it logs me out and you don't get a second chance at those till the next day, and that stinks, GANZ HELP!!!
Is your computer shutting down or logging you off? Mine is shutting down completely! I hope my computer doesn't have something wrong with it.
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2010, 08:28 AM   #73
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by batgirl2021
My computer keeps shutting off by itself!!! Is anyone else having this problem? I wonder if it's WW that shuts down my computer or my computer that shuts down my computer.... OR Foxfire?
That sounds like a completely different problem than what I am experiencing...sorry! I hope you can get it fixed-that sounds even worse that the problem I've described! NOT FUN! Good luck!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 12-31-2010, 12:54 PM   #74
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just got logged out in the middle of a good game of Cash Cow. There was no warning; it just automatically went to the screen that you get after you log out. (American Deluxe Account)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-31-2010, 03:30 PM   #75
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I just got logged out in the middle of a good game of Cash Cow. There was no warning; it just automatically went to the screen that you get after you log out. (American Deluxe Account)
Yes, that is pretty much what happens-BOOM logged out...
Old 01-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #76

58thcircle is on a distinguished road

This happens to me most often during the word games - Eager Beaver and Quizzy's Word Challenge - I'm at the point where now I only play a game until I've earned 100 KinzCash and then I close the game and start over. It's too frustrating to earn a lot of KC and then lose it by being logged out. I'll never get "high score" but at least I keep the KC I've earned.

I've written to Ganz numerous times about this - it happens on different accounts and on different computers. I sure wish they'd fix it.

Happy New Year everyone !!
58thcircle is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 08:33 AM   #77
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

This is really bad. This is STILL Happening. I will give them today, this full day after the all the holidays and give them a really stinky "I'm really mad" (but try my best to be sweet) call in the morning. I have been logged out of Jumbleberry fields on all four accounts, and haven't been able to stay logged in for more than five minutes. Seems like it is worse than ever and I've been way too patient! grrr!
Old 01-08-2011, 07:11 AM   #78
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

My response when I called them was that they are "looking into it" and are aware of it...over a month..I'm getting really annoyed here...
Old 01-08-2011, 09:11 AM   #79
danusia is on a distinguished road

I just finished reading this thread thinking that while this does happen to me it does not happen nearly as often as reported by others. Then I went to do my dailies and got booted out after trying to deposit my first jumbleberry into the jar. That made me start to wonder, maybe it does happen more than I remember and I'm just so angry about the other glitches that I forgot about the indiscriminate log out issue.

Then I had my light-bulb-going-off-in-my-head moment. I didn't notice the log out problem because all the other glitches have caused me to stop playing Webkinz. It's all I can do to finish my dailies. The program is so bad for me lately I get no enjoyment from playing it. So I'm not losing kinzcash while playing Zingoz Pop because I don't play Zingoz Pop anymore. I'm not playing anything anymore.

That's just sad. I used to spend hours on Webkinz and would still love to, but only if it were working properly.

I'm getting ready for some real frustration once Winterfest starts. That might just push me over the edge!!
danusia is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 01:24 PM   #80

LMPhilbric is an unknown quantity at this point

Every time I try to fill the jars in Jumbleberry Fields, I get logged out. This is getting ridiculous.
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: