Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2010, 10:13 PM   #61
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Getting logged out CONSTANTLY

I hate that don't you?
cheekyluver is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2010, 06:16 AM   #62
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by cammieobrien
This has been happening to me for a couple of days now. I am trying to finish up the Key to Kinzville with the arcade points so I am always in the middle of a long game, and of course, I lose the points earned and wasted a half hour. It is very frustrating. I am playing one minute and then I'm looking at the log in. AARRGGHH!!
Oh yes, I cannot complete any game that takes a while, and I cannot complete a quizzy's question category. I cannot take care of my zumbuddies, gardens or anything else that requires I be logged in for over five minutes. I still have not heard anything back from them and I'm officially really annoyed.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 02:29 PM   #63
Webkinz :)

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

It's happened to me too. It's sooooooo annoying. it happened to me right when i was about to get all Moonberrys in Jumble Berry Fields! it was like a split second, the "Oops....." window didn't pop up :L
DJcandy is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 02:33 PM   #64
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by DJcandy
It's happened to me too. It's sooooooo annoying. it happened to me right when i was about to get all Moonberrys in Jumble Berry Fields! it was like a split second, the "Oops....." window didn't pop up :L
Actually, I'm getting logged out almost every time I play jumbleberry fields-it is one of the major triggers I think...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 04:51 PM   #65
Gifted

cutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to all

It was happening to me on the hour, ex. 4:00, 5:00, etc., but now it happens any time. Especially if I am playing a long game in the arcade.
Old 12-30-2010, 12:12 AM   #66

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by cutechicken
It was happening to me on the hour, ex. 4:00, 5:00, etc., but now it happens any time. Especially if I am playing a long game in the arcade.
I know from reading through this thread that this problem has been occurring for at least a month, more so after the map was added and the hamsters expanded. This happened yesterday when I was up to over 300 kinz cash on Quizzies Word Search and then again just a few minutes ago when I was up to level 14 in Goober's Lab. Lost almost 500 kinz cash just in those two instances.

I never got the Oops screen, or the "problem sending info to the server" message, just the log on screen appeared.

Would be nice if Ganz would fix the problem. Makes playing the games an "iffy" sort of thing and pretty frustrating after earning the kinz cash, then losing it before it actually posts. (sigh)
Old 12-30-2010, 12:31 AM   #67
Gift Guru

teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!

I just got logged out again in the middle of eager beaver!! How frustrating!!
teacup0819 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2010, 12:45 AM   #68

brandolito knows the way
brandolito knows the way

My account is working fine. i fell bad it is happen to alot of you
brandolito is offline Male
Old 12-30-2010, 11:56 AM   #69
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
This has been happening to me since yesterday. I cannot take care of my gardens-as I get logged out every minute or so. No matter what I do, I keep getting booted out of WW. It isn't an internet issue because that usually causes things to freeze and then I get a please wait...this is an instant BAM Logged out screen...

I even just got logged out of Mazin' hamsters (and that area usually isn't that bad), which really made me mad since I was only one flag away from completing a hard maze.

update: Ok, I think I have finally found a pattern with the logging out..Whenever I get logged out..and then I log back in, my pet's health points are much lower. I'm thinking, that with the implementation of this new hunger issue, it has done something to cause the servers to crash when the pet goes through a hunger stage. I've been watching this for a few days, and that is the ONLY thing that all my log out issues have in common...

Is this ONLY happening to ME???

This is the message:
Click the image to open in full size.
this is another tip to try to get back into WW. Everyone has tips to clear cache, etc. My tip is to load WW from your computers HISTORY. Load it from a date a few days ago or a week ago. good luck
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 12-30-2010, 06:24 PM   #70
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

My computer keeps shutting off by itself!!! Is anyone else having this problem? I wonder if it's WW that shuts down my computer or my computer that shuts down my computer.... OR Foxfire?
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: