Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2011, 07:30 PM   #681
♒ web ♒
Webkinz :)

shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!shrimpydoo15 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

DUDE ME TOO! THAT JUST HAPPENED!!
shrimpydoo15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2011, 07:04 AM   #682
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm so sick of this. I just "won" a trophy, FINALLY and got logged out-so no trophy. grrrr!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 11:57 AM   #683

nhillier is on a distinguished road

I am now having the issue of not being able to LOG IN, between the logouts and the please waits my favorite thing to do is rapidly becoming my greatest frustration!! I read on a different thread that it had something to do with the new Adobe Flashplayer update, but come on .... enough is enough!!
nhillier is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 12:32 PM   #684
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Between random logouts and things floating out of my dock and cluttering my screen, it's impossible to get anything done
smwcat is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 12:59 PM   #685
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I've actually only managed to catch one zingoz floating-I've been logged out too many times to count trying though. It's really sad, I look forward to the wacky fest the most..I had really hoped they'd fix this by now. Using Chrome isn't helping for me either-which is weird, it used to help a little.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:06 PM   #686
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Woah, wait. This glitch is still happening ? I've had no trouble since early July...has anyonw else used Safari? (that's what I've been on....)
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 08-24-2011, 05:44 AM   #687
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by lps3cheese
Woah, wait. This glitch is still happening ? I've had no trouble since early July...has anyonw else used Safari? (that's what I've been on....)
I've never tried Safari-I didn't realize I had another option...Maybe I'll give it a whirl if I have time later!
Old 08-24-2011, 09:34 PM   #688
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I've never tried Safari-I didn't realize I had another option...Maybe I'll give it a whirl if I have time later!
I hope you do try it! I switched from IE 7 to Safari right around the time that glitch stopped for me, i think.
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 08-25-2011, 12:37 AM   #689
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Safari has been even worse than firefox for me lately. Whenever I click on an arcade game (like WackyER Zingoz), I immediately get logged out. And I mean LOGGED OUT with no Wacky Carnival - nada. I can't really do much on Safari lately. Safari is now having the dock floating issue, and it never had it before. It is as if they fixed it with Firefox, and now the dock won't work with Safari.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 08-25-2011, 06:26 PM   #690
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by SnoopysGirl
Safari has been even worse than firefox for me lately. Whenever I click on an arcade game (like WackyER Zingoz), I immediately get logged out. And I mean LOGGED OUT with no Wacky Carnival - nada. I can't really do much on Safari lately. Safari is now having the dock floating issue, and it never had it before. It is as if they fixed it with Firefox, and now the dock won't work with Safari.

and those dock floating issues are Awful! I use Safari too, and just did the Flashplayer uninstall and upgrade. I logged into one account and was able to get around to a few things before getting booted out exactly as you describe. Sigh. Not really fixed.
smwcat is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: