Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 12:41 PM   #671
Webkinz :)

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

I'm using Chrome and I'm still getting that message. AND ITS WORSE!! I can't feed my starving pet or I'll get logged out!! Or go home!! Fix this!
pieisawesome is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2011, 09:16 AM   #672
Erin+Juli=♥

mommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talent

This did happen to me before, but ever since Ganz released a statement about attempting to fix it, it has stopped for me. I would contact Ganz if you are still having trouble. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

Ps-I use FireFox internet browser.
mommamia12 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 08:27 AM   #673
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Thread reopened.
FIA is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 08:31 AM   #674
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Thanks FIA. I know they made an announcement sometime when I was gone that it was fixed, however I am still experiencing this issue. Today is especially bad.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 10:30 AM   #675
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

OMgoodness it is happening to me so much today. It is annoying!

It is happening when I am in the "theme" section of the wshop. It freezes and then logs me out.

I take that back. It is happening anywhere I am in the Wshop

Last edited by scienter; 08-20-2011 at 10:41 AM..
scienter is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 10:56 AM   #676
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

AWw scienter, I"m so sorry this is happening to you too ....I am glad I'm not alone, but I'm sad this is interfering with everyone's wacky fest I've tweeted and FBed them, hopefully they'll get right on it...
Old 08-20-2011, 11:16 AM   #677
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Getting logged out CONSTANTLY

View Post Originally Posted by ♠sara♠
This is happening to me too! Only I don't get the "We cannot connect to Webkinz right now" message. I just get the log in screen. It happened again just a minute ago while I was talking in the Clubhouse.
That's the same with me! Ugh, I don't like it when webkinz logs me out...
Old 08-20-2011, 04:42 PM   #678
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

I agree... I've been experiencing this for a few weeks now (after the initial problem was reported fixed it started for ur), but today is especially crazy bad. Every activity change logs us out.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 08-21-2011, 10:34 AM   #679
extrememom

extrememom is on a distinguished road

The same has been happening to me since yesterday. However, I get logged out when I go to any games...like just now I was going to the WOW and it logged me out. I haven't been able to do the log out carnival in three days either. This is starting to really annoy me!!
Old 08-21-2011, 11:07 AM   #680
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

It's impossible for me to get into Wacky Zingoz to try to win that trophy. Entering the ARcade usually prompts a log out. Sometimes I get lucky and can play one game, but upon completion I try to play again and BOOM...log out..
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: