Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2011, 06:52 AM   #661
Webkinz :)

Talini has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz during GAMES.

I have what might be the same problem. I get logged out - get the new logout games - randomly DURING GAMES after I have reached a fairly high status on the games.

My flash player is updated and I run either XP or Win7 and current version of Firefox. Happens on more than one computer.

This has been happening for 2-3 weeks.

How long has that new loutout game been running? Could that be an issue? My gut says that it happens after you've been playing a certain amount of time (maybe 15-20 mins?) and the system for some reason considers the account inactive & logs you out.

I do not get any logout messages.

HELP!! Any help appreciated.
Talini is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2011, 08:04 AM   #662
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

This is much better, still happening but nearly gone.
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 07-04-2011, 12:14 PM   #663
^^^Add me!^^^

j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade
j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade

When I was playing "Home Before Dark" the game of the day, I was doing really well, and was receiving lots of kinzcash. I was getting to a great score, when all of a sudden, I got logged out! It happened out of the blue. This is the second time it has happened to me. The first time, I lost the kinzcash I was earning, but the second time, it seems that I received the kinzcash. I'm not sure if I have the high score. It's very frustrating to get so far, and then your hard work seems to be lost. I hope my score is there. Ganz, please fix this.

UPDATE: The same thing happened to me today again. 2 or 3 times today, while I was in the arcade: I got a pop-up that said, "You have been inactive. If you want to stay online, click the yes button. You will automatically be logged out in 2 minutes." I know that that's not exactly what it said, but the point is, it popped up, and told me I had 2 minutes left every time.
This ONLY happens in the arcade for me.

UPDATE: I just got logged out while I was at the newpaper. No warning or anything. It just logged me out.

Last edited by j10a11; 07-04-2011 at 12:48 PM..
j10a11 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #664
3sp
3spaniels

3sp is an unknown quantity at this point

It happens to me everytime I play. It doesn't matter what I am doing- after about 30 minutes, it automatically logs me out and goes to the new " log out" game they have. Seems like this has been going on for quite a few months. Are they really working on problem????
3sp is offline Female
Old 07-04-2011, 03:26 PM   #665

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Seems like certain browsers have more trouble than others
I use internet explorer and I don't get logged out during my games
I think it will always happen until they do away with automatic log out thing

do they really need to kick us off all the time if we don't do anything for a few minutes?
most of us play safely at home where nobody is going to hack us right?
It would be nice to be able to set our own log out to 10 or 15 or 30 minutes
I am a mom with small kids, they know not to mess with stuff
but I do have to get up to take care of them and I get kicked off every time!
I am starting to hate that carnival!!!
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 07-05-2011, 08:30 AM   #666
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

I wa in the park chatting with friends and out of no were i got frozen, then my screen blinked and i was at the front page!!! As i kept going to the park it kept getting worse!!! Also i know this is not the place for this but i am mad at people that like to report me because i wont play a game with them at the park or trade in the trading room! They report me now i am banned for two months! The last to months of my full year deluxe! They should only be able to ban forr a week
Old 07-05-2011, 10:30 PM   #667
heeeee!

Knut is a splendid one to beholdKnut is a splendid one to beholdKnut is a splendid one to beholdKnut is a splendid one to behold

The strangest thing happened today. I was at the Kinzville Academy and was doing my classes and I got logged out of the first one and was kind of upset. Then I went to do another after I went back in and it did it again. I figured it would never happen 3 times in a row and it did.... I failed all 3 classes today because of this glitch.
Knut is offline Male
Old 07-05-2011, 11:28 PM   #668
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I called them today thinking that they might need data as to when it happens. I was told it is happening to everyone no matter what server they are on or what browser they are using or what they happen to be doing at the time. I haven't gotten logged out at the academy mostly because I hardly ever sent my pets there. I have been logged out right when I clicked on a fairy in the forest and a lot of times when I am just arranging things in a room or trying to clear my dock.

They are aware of the problem and working on a fix for it and meanwhile we all just have to live with it. I am sorry that it is happening to some of you at such bad times.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-07-2011, 04:57 AM   #669
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Default LOG OUT FRUSTRATION

I really have to ask about the REALLY frequent log outs

is Ganz trying to tell me to play at WKN more then webkinz

I never get logged out of WKN but EVERY day have so many log outs -

feed my webbie I get logged out

put JB is the jar -get logged out

yesterday I was in the middle of a DR Quack visit (cause I can't feed my pets ) and just as Dr Quack says "buy my pills" I get logged out

is it really so hard to fix the log outs - they are ruining the game

I've even (gasp) started to play another game to de-stress from playing webkinz and webkinz used to be my re la***ion

just had to vent sorry

why does my word not post -it's not a bad word

Last edited by bangkokyankee; 07-07-2011 at 04:59 AM..
Old 07-12-2011, 12:26 PM   #670

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Default I keep getting logged out!!

Whenever I feed my pet, I get logged out! Same when I go home! And plus, the items in my dock keep getting lifted up!! And then I get logged out because of that!

Is anyone else experiencing this problem! I'm using Google Chrome is it because of that??
pieisawesome is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: