Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2011, 09:47 PM   #651
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Exclamation Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

Emergency Plan: Be in Kinzville Park from 30 to 60 min. from the time you start a session.
7/1/11 3:03 PM

Just a minute ago I was logged out. Ganz claims they are making this better, but this is just getting worse. MUCH worse.

Emergency Plan Failed.
7/1/11 10:43 PM
Well, I lasted a few hours out of Kinzville Park. I think My Room isn't even safe!

Last edited by RobertFrog; 07-01-2011 at 09:47 PM..
RobertFrog is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2011, 12:53 AM   #652
Webkinz :)
ally-katz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

This happens to me all the time!!!
im sooooo angry (polite term for what im feeling) i was in the tournament arena beating the high score when it logged me out!!! when i logged back in no kniz cash was added to my account!!! I spent all that time for a dumb glitch to occur!!!!!!
ally-katz is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 02:49 PM   #653
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Today the glitch is significantly better- still happening but you can be on for an hour or two at a time.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:58 PM   #654
^^^Add me!^^^

j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade
j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade

Default LOG OUT GLITCH

When I was playing "Home Before Dark" the game of the day, I was doing really well, and was receiving lots of kinzcash. I was getting to a great score, when all of a sudden, I got logged out! It happened out of the blue. This is the second time it has happened to me. The first time, I lost the kinzcash I was earning, but the second time, it seems that I received the kinzcash. I'm not sure if I have the high score. It's very frustrating to get so far, and then your hard work seems to be lost. I hope my score is there. Ganz, please fix this.

UPDATE: The same thing happened to me today again. I think I know what's going on. 2 or 3 times today, while I was in the arcade: I got a pop-up that said, "You have been inactive. If you want to stay online, click the yes button. You will automatically be logged out in 2 minutes." I know that that's not exactly what it said, but the point is, it popped up, and told me I had 2 minutes left every time.

Last edited by j10a11; 07-03-2011 at 05:18 PM..
j10a11 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2011, 06:29 AM   #655
ill make Xmas great

Default Re: LOG OUT GLITCH

I think you should move this to dragonbird's thread.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:34 AM   #656

emmy1116 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: LOG OUT GLITCH

Oh yes! That happens to me all the time! Its so annoying isn't it? I'm pretty sure i read that Ganz was trying hard to fix the problem-Thank Goodness! But being in the middle of a job i was doing on the highest level is a little annoying too-but I agree-Ganz please fix it!
emmy1116 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2011, 07:41 PM   #657
heeeee!

Knut is a splendid one to beholdKnut is a splendid one to beholdKnut is a splendid one to beholdKnut is a splendid one to behold

Default Automatic Logout

I'm aware that the situation where we get automatically logged out because of a glitch, but now it just hit close to home. Usually it's not a big deal because I'm just looking at my room or gardening or something. But today I was in the middle of "Treasures of the Crystal Sea". Plenty of WI users know how fond I am of collecting the gaming trophies so they should know how disappointed I am now. I was on the second to last level hoping for the best and then I get logged out. There's only so many times you can call Ganz and let them know that there is a problem.
Hmm. I just thought I'd share my misfortune.

And now I realize that I posted this in the wrong section somehow so I'm even more flustered. >:/
Knut is offline Male
Old 07-03-2011, 07:42 PM   #658
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Automatic Logout

Just flag it and say which section you want this to be moved to. No worries, the staff will happily take care of it.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #659
Wkkw

wkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to behold

Same here... accept when I try to feed my Unicorn, Believe. I wish Ganz would fix this!
wkkw is offline Female
Old 07-03-2011, 09:29 PM   #660
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

I get logged out in the middle of my trading or style class and it starts the wacky log out carnival, but then my thing I was last doing starts blinking the picture! If I am in a style class, I still hear the cameras snapping!
Excuse this, my k key is broken
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
coolbigsis is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: