Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 12:59 PM   #641
xomissmaria
Webkinz :)

chris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roost

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

Ok..I've had it happen to me as well..what I do is do my spree first..then my jumbleberry's..hopefully this help's!
chris73 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2011, 02:12 PM   #642
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

I have been log out since last year also my friend has two about twice yesterday. we should stop it
punkin55555 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 04:44 PM   #643
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

i'm SO mad. i had a PERFECT record for ms. birdy's assistant, 242 completed with 0 failures & now BECAUSE OF GANZ i have a failure on my record that isn't my fault!!! that's so unfair!!!
taffeta is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 05:13 PM   #644
Luv4Lollipops

I've been getting logged out randomly ever since I joined Webkinz.
I use Firefox. I've gone on Webkinz in Google Chrome, but It's really slow, although it doesn't log me out randomly. I've tried going on Webkinz in Internet Explorer too. It's very slow. It will randomly log me out every once in a while, but lag is a general problem with Google C and IE!

I get logged out a lot when I'm trading, or when I'm playing Mazin' hamsters. I haven't played Jumble Berry Fields for a while, but it never really gave me problems.

I think It's a major glitch that Ganz has ignored for too long, and hopefully they do fix it, as they say they are working on it. Hold your horses everybody! This terrible curse has fallen over all of Webkinz World! So don't worry, a lot of other people are experiencing it.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:43 PM   #645
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have gotten taken to the logout games several times when I was just trying to put things away in a storage room in order to clear my dock out some. It is frustrating because the last time in order to even get the dock to load without crashing flash I had to use IE instead of FF and IE is slow. I had to wait for the pets to load then for the dock and was putting some in a storage room when I got logged off. Then I had to start all over again. I finally got it cleared enough so I hope it loads in FF.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 08:45 PM   #646
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

6/30/11 9:32 PM
I was on Quizzy's when the 45 min mark might've hit and BOOM! I'm out!
Session 4- ?:??-?:?? Success
Session 5- 8:??-9:32 Failure
Today's chart-
8:02-8:28 Failure?
8:34-9:26 Failure
9:33-1:03 Success
? Success
8:??-9:32 Failure
That's 5 failures and 4 successes this week. Staying in Kinzville Park at the 45-minute mark is the best thing to do right now. I've never been logged out at the park, but Clubhouse seems risky.

RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 06-30-2011, 07:36 AM   #647
grandmapauly is an unknown quantity at this point

This has been happening for at least a month now... doesn't matter where you are in Webkinz land you get logged out.... I am getting frustrated because it is most often happening after you successfully complete classes in the academy: at this rate some of my Webkinz will take forever to graduate! Also some of the classes don't work at times... like the spinners don't move, timers, speed up in the middle of class, or the class freezes and Please Wait pops up. I don't understand why they can't fix these problems as I have been reporting them in the contact us section for many months now. Help Ganz... please fix the glitches and quit worrying about doing all this new stuff till you can fix what's broken.
grandmapauly is offline Female
Old 06-30-2011, 07:06 PM   #648

ponch3 is a name known to allponch3 is a name known to allponch3 is a name known to all

Thumbs down Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

Me too! It seems to me that it a set amount of time after I first log in... say 10 minutes or so. I'm usually doing the daily activities. I've been logged out of the Academy, during games, in my room, searching for gems, at the employment office in the middle of a job, etc. If I'm at the academy, I'll fail the class. If performing a job, I then fail the job. Again, I've switched the order of performing tasks, it still seems to happen after a set amount of time! It's a real bummer
ponch3 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2011, 09:13 PM   #649
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

6/30/11 10:11 PM
When I finally thought they fixed it, BOOM. I guess in the next 5 days, the glitch might be the worst it's been since late May/early June.
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 07-01-2011, 09:10 AM   #650
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

For the last few days, I get logged out of Webkinz toward the end of playing Eager Beaver, usually about 20 to 25 minutes into the game. No notice, just wham I'm out. No kinzcash awarded for 20 minutes worth of work.
mimigent is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: