Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 10:23 PM   #621
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Default Re: Being logged out of Webkinz randomly?

I just got kick out of ww when I didn't click log out and I am having trouble with the flash player it keeps crashing
this is the first time I got kick out of ww
happy1979 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2011, 10:31 PM   #622

geochick will become famous soon enough

Four accounts in a row just had unexpected logout. Two accounts had just finished the gem hunt and before I could tell Arte that I wanted that Ocean Sapphire- BOOM, there's the Wacky carnival. Another account was in the middle of gardening and the final one was getting ready to put the berries in the Jumble Jars.

GANZ please fix this irritating glitch....................................
Old 06-24-2011, 12:17 AM   #623

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

<<<<sigh>>>>
Here we go for today, I guess.....

6/24/2011 1:13 am

Logged out of Acc# 1, 2 and 3 while in MY ROOMs trying to garden.

Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 04:04 PM   #624
littlerainstorm

LittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to behold

I've been getting logged out unexpectedly since the Wacky Logout thing started.
LittleRainStorm is offline Female
Old 06-25-2011, 05:09 PM   #625

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Wow! This has been the worse day for being logged out! On each of my accounts, I was logged out twice, each time I played. Sometimes I was playing a game (lost all the KC, of course), putting a pet to bed, or I had just put my pet in a room. Doing totally random things. In addition, I had problems getting WW to load once I had entered my name and password. Yes, I cleared the cache. Yes, I rebooted my computer. Yes, I tried both Firefox and IE. It seems that every time Ganz adds anything new to WW, like getting all these new "friends", it causes major glitches and problems. I hope they will fix it soon. I'm tired of being logged out almost every time I play on WebKinz! Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Old 06-26-2011, 06:39 PM   #626

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Akkk, twice today (so far) I have been logged out during Academy classes just as I finish the class as I am about to hit the button, here comes the carnival screen. It is so frustrating, especially when I am on level 9 and 10 classes, so close to graduation!
Old 06-27-2011, 12:25 AM   #627

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

6/27/2011 - 1:21 am

On Acc # 1, 2, and 3. Had just logged out of #2 and 3 hoping that would allow me to stay logged in on the one I was not finished with and was finishing up my gardening on Acc # 1 when I got logged out of that account!

Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 06-27-2011, 09:13 AM   #628

PandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have had the same problem when i was playing with my zums, putting things in my garden... and that's all i remember... WHY CAN'T GANZ FIX THIS GLITCH!?
PandaPanda is offline Female
Old 06-27-2011, 08:54 PM   #629
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

It's happening so frequently again that I'm just listing the more unusual ones:

Logged out on level 9 of Hidden Items Challenge in Hamster Hamlet Lagoon. This varies from the Hamlet log outs I've been having because it didn't boot me back to WW, just completely out of the game.

DH had a very interesting, and quite possibly related, glitch. He kept getting the log out warning while actively playing the Soccer Challenge. Perhaps some of the problems we're seeing are being caused by a failure of the coding in the servers setting that's supposed to track inactivity and trigger the warning pop up. I have seen the same thing happen when in the Log Out Carnival and, while the pop up appeared functional, it wasn't processing either yes or no choices. It just kept popping back up. That process definitely has problems.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 06-27-2011, 09:25 PM   #630

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

I also have once or twice been logged out randomly, and I remember I was doing something important too. I don't know what Ganz can't just fix there dumb glitches; it's better for the customers and owners. Thanks Dragonbird for notifing everyone that this should be expected.
Koodo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(>^. ^)> ♥ <(^. ^<), alley&kate&ali, glitch heh, got stars?, help gans help, issues, log out, princessdogz was here♥, soa, stars! omg stars!, thanks for this, you are beautiful(: